What if a guy showed you the underwear he just bought?

he's just a classmate. You've noticed I'm starring at you a few times and there is some tension between you.

Now one day, he stats next to you in class and all of a sudden takes out the new underwear he bought from his bag and start showing it to you. As he saw my puzzled face he just went : "What?"

I mean, why would he do that? Is he testing the waters / tryingto tell me something ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say he's very certainly obsessed with his own bowel maintenance, and he's hoping to see if you might share this passion. And yes, he is testing the waters. In my opinion he'll soon move on to more forward behaviors which will surely include episodes of gastric profusion, and demonstrations of his favorite bowel evacuation techniques. Why not just join in. After all, it might be fun.

What Guys Said 3

• let me start off by saying guys don't find underwear to be as personal a most girls do. And that is a little weird that he showed you his underwear but not too weird. Did he ask what you thought of them? Could mean he is comfortable by u. Or he wanted to get a reaction from u

• well he simply showed them saying "hey look what I bought this morning while doing the sale" and I guess he was waiting for some reaction from me but since I just looked at him quite puzzled he just asked "What?". It's weird because we're not really friends.. iI mean we don't talk that much and he did look quite a bit uncomfortable though..

• now is he a friend of your?

• Maybe he just wanted your opinion on his new underwear?

What Girls Said 0