How do you dress and where do you buy your clothing?

I'm curious, where do you shop for clothing? What is your style?

0|0
16|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Um...I buy clothes from lots of places. Most of my t-shirts are from Johnny Cupcakes and concerts I went to or band websites. I also get a lot of shirts from random websites and local stores.

All my jeans are from American Eagle because they fit me so well. I think I have a few sweaters from there. I have a few plaid shirts from Hollister and some yoga pants from Victoria's Secret.

My dresses, skirts, and nice blouses often come from Forever 21 and H&M.

I make most of my own jewelry with supplies from arts and crafts stores. My shoes normally come from Payless or Zappos, with the exception of my Toms and Converse.

I guess I would say I have an indie style, kind of like this: link

link

link

link

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• My style most clothes are black, slick

When going out slick, (mostly always black, dark coloured) modern, tight

If I'm just going to the pub - jeans, shirt (if I can be arsed)

If I'm going to the gym, a mates - nike hooded trackie lol, dress like a thug :) (and if I can't be arsed putting jeans on I'll go to the pub dressed like this :) hahaha)

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I have a multitude of styles. I like nice looking casual clothing most of the time, other times I might dress in more of a hip hop look (Not like the rap artists on tv/radio), or I might dress like a woodsman sometimes, it just depends on my mood. Sometimes I will just wear whatever is comfortable.

I shop at all kinds of places.

0|0
    0|0
  • Random places - maybe American Eagle or Abercrombie or something like those. I don't shop a lot. And about half of my clothes are hand-me-downs, maybe even more than half.

0|0
    0|0
    • But Winners is really awesome cause there are good quality, cheap clothes there. I really love it.

• Oh, and a few months ago my friend showed me Pac Sun and I got a nice hoodie there for a cheap price. But yeah ha ha I rarely shop.

• Wherever it's cheap.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im always in polos and I shop anywhere I guess no where specifically

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I don't know if I really have a "style". I get most of my clothes from Urban Outfitters, American Apparel, H&M, Forever 21, Need Supply, Asos, Zara, Uniqlo, vintage, Pac Sun, Gap, basically wherever they have clothes I like. My style is generally simple and pretty casual I guess, but not really anything special.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a pretty casual style.

I wear mostly jeans: JCPenny's, Macy's, etc.

and T-Shirts: Kohl's mainly and random free ones I have gotten over the years

I wear flipflops in the summer: Target and Kohls

and sneakers when its cold out: Toms and knockoff Converse from Target

I don't really wear jewelry. The only jewelry I own is a necklace my mom's cousin gave me(he made it himself) and a bracelet I got on vacation last summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • nice and simple,I wear skinny jeans,vans,shirts,tops etc. from american eagle,hollister,abercrombie,forever 21 all those nice places

0|0
    1|0
  • Tights (I love patterned tights especially), denim shorty shorts, T-shirts (I generally go for darker coloured v-neck type shirts), and doc martins is what I wear on an everyday basis.

Also wear dresses sometimes, I love baby blue but I don't really own many clothes that are overly girly.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like anthro, modcloth, free people. that's my style

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually get my basics like jeans, cardigans, tops,simple dresses at zara or H&M for like t-shirts and more fancy things I get them from random little shops I come across they can be anything from a full on goth shop to A&F (I have one thing from there :P). My style kind of goes in phases first I dressed cute and girlie (ballet flats and dresses), then I went americany (uggs, jeans, hoodies), then I wore a lot of light colours and heels, then I wore dark colours (black) or red and even higher heels, at the moment sometimes I look like I stepped out of the 50's, super girly, bat man t-shirts, indie or all in black but I always wear heels :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I shop at:

-American Eagle

-Forever21

-Rue21

-Charlotte Russe

-Nordstrom

-Macys

-Aeropostale

-Papaya

My "style" varies, so I guess you could say I lack a particular style:/

Sometimes I am straight up lazy and wear a t-shirt with sweatpants, other times I get dressy so it depends...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ima nudist ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I mainly shop at Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, and Macy's. I really enjoy thrift stores too.

I guess my style would be casual, bold, and vintage-ish.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure what my style is really, about 90% of my clothes comes from Kohls though, hah.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dress like a slut and I shop at Ice, jokes I dress really fashionable and I shop at stores like, supre, valley girl, JJ's. I have too many outfits/styles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Goodwill. :P And T.J. Maxx. Also, our town has zillions of antique stores. And one of them happens to have an entire upper floor filled with true vintage clothes on SALE. So, I shop there a lot, of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like vintage, bold clothing. I love forever 21 and love culture

0|0
    0|0
  • Completely depends on my mood.

0|0
    0|0
  • My style is just me, I don't shop anywhere specific if I see something I like I'll buy it lol.

0|0
    0|0