Can a quiet guy ever get the beautiful girl?

can a quiet guy ever acquire the beautiful sought after girl? assuming the quiet guy isn't hideous or out of shape, just quiet

Most Helpful Girl

• A quiet guy will certainly have a disadvantage in the dating department, because dominant males and "early birds" get the worm, because they don't just sit there - they make it happen. A quiet guy has to remember that a girl isn't psychic and can't read his mind. She can't magically know if you are interested, care, or where they stand with you if you don't express yourself. If you want it - assert yourself. Don't let the beauty be a barrier - you can have what you want if you are confident enough to approach it and let your feelings be known. The worse a person can say is no, and then you'll at least know.

What Girls Said 5

• I LOVE thoughtful people. And usually the ones that always are loud and need to be noticed are the ones with little to say. If you can make me laugh and think about something I hadn't thought about I would rather talk to you than anyone else. It is very sexy. Just don't let yourself be too shy. You do have to talk a little. And aren't you looking for more than JUST beauty?

• Of course a quiet guy can meet a beautiful girl.

Some girlsactually prefer guys like that so there's a lot less turmoil.

Also if theyre way to shy to speak, flashing a simple smile does wonders, it lets them know that you want to talk or get to know them, but the person may be just to shy to jump right into a conversation.

Trust me, My like best guy friend used to be silent, but one day he jsut smiled at me then he did every time I saw him so we started talking, and we've been best friends since 4th grade.

• of coursee ! somee girls get really interested in thee shy guys becausee thy're more mysterious. most girls don't really look if they're out of shapee, they look at howw they will treat them and how they really are on thee insidee

• of course. but obviously not with his personality. you need other assets

• it's possible. :)

What Guys Said 1

• if only life was like the movie "She's Out of My League" although I'm nowhere near that shy and nervous