I wear a big tshirt to bed, what do you think of this?

I wear a big t-shirt to bed. That's it. (: ha ha do guys find this attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. I'll just assume it's your Dads, and feel really awkward. Then I'd have to ask myself, why am I in your room, in your bed, and judging what you are wearing. Then I'll probably have some kind of breakdown and pop my bolt. Not in the good way.

Meh. My girlfriend wears cute pyjamas, or in some cases, a nightie, with knickers on in both cases, anyway. It's generally more modest and kind of safe when you consider having one of those turns in bed, and someone checking on you, only to find your legs spread, sticking out from the side of the blanket, or something. Depends where you live.

I think I prefer the nightie and knickers thing, myself. It's cute and that makes me like it more. I guess at the right times, wearing nothing but a shirt would be attractive, but not always. For me, anyway.

What Guys Said 5

• A big tshirt only? Hot.

A big teashirt and just undies. a little less Hot.

A big tshirt undies and bra, less hot.

Nothing or just undies very hot.

I dunno, I wouldn't wear a rshirt to bed, so much more comfy just in underwear or without anything on.

• Yussss

• If its just a t-shirt and no underwear that's so hot!

• hella

• Yes, that's really hot. Even the big shirt with underwear is really hot.

What Girls Said 5

• i do the same :p

• I do that myself, though I also call it my baby doll.

• Why?

• What are you talking about? No?

• QA: she's saying a large shirt is sort of like a babydoll. a baby doll is what she showed you but in a more feminine role I guess you could say. guys like this but we don't realllllly care, after all its not about us, its about u

• they would find it hot if you weren't wearing any underwear

• so hot. I do that all the time. much more sexy than lingerie sometimes

• I didn't know that

• just going by what guys tell me

• Hmm, I do that too. T-shirts are just so comfy against the skin.