What do you think of my letter to my Ex?

Dear ?

Since we broke up so many things have been going through my head about myself and you so which has led me to write you this letter.

First of all I would like to apologize about my behavior on that Saturday night for ******** I was immature and I didn’t act like myself, which I truly regret and ashamed of.

I know we have been in limited contact since we broke up, but with this time away from you it has made me realize a lot in what I had and what I have lost, I haven’t just lost a girlfriend but I’ve lost best friend in the process.

The time that we had together was fantastic I have nothing but good memories of the last 5 months for me it was the best time I’ve had in a long long time. You showed me things about myself that I didn’t realize that I had in me and you did things for me that know one has ever done before.

You are beautiful, smart, funny, independent, caring and loyal I admire those qualities in you so much. I understand your reason for not wanting to be with me any more.

If you ever need me, I will be there for you. I will never forget you and you will always be in my heart

***************************************************

I am still undecided about sending it, any tips?

Most Helpful Girl

• send it. sounds like you need the closure

What Girls Said 3

• I really hope that you win her back! She seems really special!

• If you are honestly sorry and all that is coming from your heart then it's perfect but if your lying just to get her back and your probably going to do the same sh*t then you're just a jerk.

• If you are being sincere I think you should send it.

Dont hold high expectations though. If she is the one who broke up with you, no matter what you say, she may not want to get back together with you. But it is still nice to have some feed back and closure. I like this letter and think you should go for it.

• Yes she broke up with me, I don't expect this letter will make her get back with me. I've been going out on dates with other women and they have made me realize how special this girl meant to and what I have lost.

• Then send it.

What Guys Said 4

• that sounds pretty good exept I'd leave out

if she dumped you that sounds pretty desperate.

it could also be read as "hey, despite the fact you broke my heart, if anyone does the same to you I'll be here as a rebound untill your ready to kick me to the curb again"

i know it sounds pretty brutal, but you don't want to be a doormat

• Do not send it;You are going to make yourself look like a chump. She isn't going to be captivated by your words and rethink her decision, and your onslaught of compliments isn't going to help establish you as an emotionally stable person.

Let sleeping dogs lie.

• bad

• good