Is he mad because I couldn't see him?

I was supposed to see my boyfriend last weekend but I couldn't because personal things kept coming up.

Do you think that he is mad at me, but he let me use his hoodie the last time I saw him and he is not answering my calls and his emails and he has a dilated eye and I don't know what to do, and he calls me his princess, what do you think I should do?

What Guys Said 1

• Hold on there James Joyce - what's the question here? Is he mad because he couldn't see you due to personal things? Maybe, who knows. Need clarification.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe but what does a dialated eye mean? and if you have not talk to him when did he call you princess? I'm sorry you just need to give a little more in this question you are all over the place. try talking to him when he comes around and if he is mad at you cause of that then maybe you two need to open up the level of communication.