Would you rather be good looking or rich?

Of the two, I personally would chose to be good looking. What about you guys?

Updates:
And to people who already are good looking, you can't have both. Either one or the other.

0|0
18|12

Most Helpful Guy

• rich.

cause then I could help people with the money, spread the wealth.

if I was good looking, who could I help?

no one, just me.

3|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I'd rather be good-looking. I don't need or want to be rich, I can live a comfortable lifestyle without millions. In fact, I'd prefer that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Rich, as long as I feel confident with okay looking features, I could careless about being good looking.

1|1
    0|0
  • Good Looking. I can always be a model. lol.

1|2
    0|0
  • rich

0|1
    0|0
  • Rich.

0|1
    0|0
  • good-looking

0|1
    0|0
  • Good looking.

0|1
    0|0
  • good looking and rich I can't separate hhhhhhh okay seriously RICH because then I will make myself look pretty money help stars to look more good why not me after all am not the ugliest girl in earth LoL

0|0
    0|0
  • Good looking haha

0|0
    0|0
  • rich

0|0
    0|0
  • uhm I would choose good looking. I don't really care about money at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • rich

0|0
    0|0
  • good looking for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Rich because people will see me as good looking then lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Rich!

0|1
    0|0
  • Good looking.

I don't really care much about money (so long as I can pay rent, buy groceries, etc). I'm not very materialistic.

I don't really care about being good looking in a superficial sense either, but people treat you differently based on your looks.

0|1
    0|0
  • haha but if you are rich you can purchase same beauty ops so you can be bought^^ or if you are beautiful you can become a model or marry some rich guy and you would be rich... you see there is no problem having both xD

0|1
    0|0
  • good looking because it would be easier for me to get a rich husband, thus killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

2|2
    1|3

What Guys Said 11

• I'm stickin' with both! ; - )

0|1
    0|0
  • Rich, I can buy women

1|2
    1|0
  • Come on ...I'm Jewish, which one do you think I'd pick?

0|2
    0|0
  • I would flip a coin on that one, because if I was rich, I could buy better looks, and if I was poor and good looking, I could get rich, if I really wanted...

2|1
    0|0
  • Rich. I have expensive tastes and hobbies. Women aren't really one of them. I'd make do.

0|2
    0|0
  • Rich

0|2
    0|0
  • Easy to get rich by being good looking, but the converse isn't true. So I'd take looks.

0|2
    0|0
  • Rich. I'm okay with how I look.

0|3
    0|0
  • Well am I dirt poor if I'm good looking?

0|2
    0|0
  • Rich even thou I won't be good looking I will still get girls. Girls these days are just gold diggers they wouldn't mind having an ugly Boyfriend as long as he has money they will get at him come on look at Donald Trump f***ing ugly ass bitch!

0|0
    0|0
  • Good looking... Like Biggie said, "More money you have, the more problem you get"

0|1
    0|0