Red high heels? Slutty or sexy?

I have a pair of red high heels (about 5'5 inch) and I want to wear them to a party, but I don't want to look slutty, but elegant and cute.

My other outfit: a white shirt with short sleeves and a short black skirt + a black blazer.

I'm going to have really dark smokey eyes and soft pink lipstick. OK or too much?

Updates:
I cannot post a link: but they are sandals with a chunky heel. I don't act like a slut, I'm not easy... I just bought red heels, but now I'm afraid they are too sexy for me.

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Big as my d*** size

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Both.

0|0
    0|0
  • No links? Image is everything and not every red shoe is the same. One might look elegant while another some cheap knockoff. I don't think we could ever properly evaluate this based on words alone.

Besides, slutty isn't in the clothes but really how the person wearing them acts.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm, maybe there is a level requirement for links like 3 or 4. :(

• Five and a half inch heels are always skanky.

0|1
    0|0
  • Id wear them with the white outfit and maybe pantyhose I just think their hot lol ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Fashionable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy! I love red heels

0|0
    0|0
  • i think that's perfectly fine and fashionable, sounds top model-ish

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoes can't be slutty. OUTFITS can be slutty. It's all in what you pair it with. You could wear red 5 inch heels with a pencil skirt and button down top or you could wear it with a skintight leopard print mini dress. Plus if the heel is chunky that takes a lot of the sexiness factor. There is nothing slutty about sexy shoes, they can be sexy but SLUTTY? Not unless you're amish or something. rock them with confidence

0|0
    0|0