Pumas? what's your opinion ladies?

what do you girls think of these shoes ?

link

I like them because they look somewhat like dress shoes but have an athletic flare to them, what do you think?

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Puma's... ACE for running, light weight, slim fitting, almost part of your foot... They're FAR from dressy

(I'm devout Lacoste, rarely buy anything different but puma are ace for sports. Ironic how lacoste are tennis shoes... and SHIT for playing tennis in)

0|1
    0|0
    • I dunno, pumas seem like a sporty version of dress shoes to me for some reason lol, probably the slim design

• Dress shoes are more like Lacoste, Fred Perry. Think I've owned 2 pairs of Puma trainers in my life, bought them specifically for sports and they were alright. Wouldn't wear them normally but they're good for any sports were you need to be quick on your feet lol

What Girls Said 7

• No. Don't get those. I don't noticee a guys shoes unless a)they're really cool, or b) they're really ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmm...not a fan of the velcro closures, not really feeling them :p

1|0
    0|0
    • they're so comfy lol

• Show All
    • yeah I know, can't please everyone ha ha :P

• your feet, treat them well. if they're comfy and you like the way they look, buy em! :p

• I'm not a fan of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to wear these type of shoes when I was in elementary school, brings back memories. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a huge fan, but then again, the last thing I notice are guys shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't wear them. They're ugly.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol this is weird, I get compliments on them in person, I guess they look better in person than on that website

• Show All
    • the velcro is actually very tight and fit :)

• Sure, if you say so.

• Oh honey please don't wear those if you wanna get girls. Your great the way you are :)

1|0
    0|0
    • weird, I've actually gotten compliments on them :P

• Show All
    • I don't know did I guess right?

• Hmmm...message her in some way, she probably wouldn't wanna be revealed on here

What Guys Said 3