I've always wanted a cartilage piercing but I have sticky outy ears?

They really stick out. I'm not sure if I should get the cartilage piercing because I think it would make them seem to stick out more. What do you think? Yes or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wouldn't that be a little too much like a fat girl in a bikini?

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe instead of getting an outer cartilage piercing, you could get a rook, daith, or tragus piercing. Those pericings are closer to your head so they wouldn't emphasize the part of your ear that sticks out.

• it is in my opinion that I think girls should not have piercings or tattoos. especially tattoos. I thnk they make a girl look trashier (if she's not already trashy)

• well, I already have my ears pierced so that boat has sailed

• I said thanks. I would however like it if you would stop commenting because it keeps notifying me. Thanks for the answer.

• youre welcome, hope I helped :P

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly, if you have noticeable ears, I don't see what harm a cartilage piercing would do, other than to say you're not ashamed. If you want a bloody piercing, why the heck not? Honestly, anyone can rock a look as long as they're comfortable in it. If the idea of your ears being more noticeable is a feeling you can't shake and it makes you very, very insecure, don't do it. However, if you're comfortable with your ears, who cares what others might think? Have fun and enjoy yourself.

• This girl at my school has ears that stick out; she got her cartilage pierced and it looks weird, but only because she wears really big studs in them (and her ears are kinda big too.)

If you wear a cute little stud or bulb, and your ears are average to small in size, I think it would look fine.

Plus it shows your confident in your sticky outy ears lol

• My ears stick out a bit too, but my cartilage piercing doesn't make it stick out anymore than it already does.

• It's fine your hair probably covers it up.

• My daughter has big ears that stick out, and she has hers done. It looks cute. Doesnt make them stand out anymore than they already had. And honestly, no one is judging you on your ears.