Why do guys pick up drunk girls at parties?

alright well like, I know that drunk girls are easy but I still don't understand why most guys target the drunk half passed out girl. Yes, I have been that girl laying on someones couch at a party with a guy playing in my hair trying to get me to come to his room but I don't get why someone, usually cute guys, aim for half asleep drunk what's going on girls, when there is plenty of sober girls that would get with them. explanation anyone?

Most Helpful Girl

• They're an easy target. They're less likely to be turned down by the drunk girl, they don't have to be charming or suave with the drunk girl, in fact they don't have to be much of a gentleman at all. They can put in minimal effort and have an increased chance of getting lucky. I personally think it's the amateur way (as a man who is truly good with women would prefer the sober girl), but those are the reasons why a lot of guys stoop to that.

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't, but it is usually because they are easier to sleep with.

• why would I hit on a girl whos got no control over her body. that's not fair, its one of the reasons I don't party. too many drunk girls looking for attention in the wrong way

• Maybe because we want to. We can if we want. So don't be telling us who to pick up and who not to pick up. You're not our mother.

What Girls Said 1

• SEX. She won't say no, they don't have to try and they have no morals.