Why do guys in relationships look at porno?

He told me he didn't look at it anymore, but I found multiple girl on girl porn on his computer. when I asked about it he went on defense to try and take attention off the fact that he lied to me. I know he watched it cus he later admitted to it. Is he not happy with me? And we have been bffs for years before we went out, soo like Why is he lying to me? And wtf he gets all mad if I even look at a guy for a couple seconds in a mall. and alwayts wants to know what I'm doing. who I talk to, who I'm with, what I plan to do eachday, where did I all go, if I go shopping or seomthing?

Should I just start watching porno, and let that get me off, and not let him touch me and make my point. that OOO sorry porno is better than you. LIKE UGH imm so mad, and it only m akes it worse that he lied to me about it all. some bestfriend, and some boyfriend. and I don't care if I'm over reacting, it hurts my feelings and I already told him that

Most Helpful Guy

• just be happy

that he's looking

at porn and not

going out there

looking for another

girl to hit on

"and alwayts wants to know

what I'm doing. who I talk to,

who I'm with, what I plan to do

eachday, where did I all go, if

I go shopping or seomthing?"

that kinda sounds like CARING

but hey, who am I to judge

• Why should he have to look at anything, its kind of the same deal... except if you check out some braud in a public setting your not going too see her naked! && caring, seems kind of controlling... but I get where your coming from, thanks for the answer

What Guys Said 2

• Well. Men look at porn to get off. And being able to get off without having to think about the relationship can be a positive get away for them.

For me, I always think about the girl I'm with if I'm in a relationship at the time. If I'm out, I think about my ex for a time and then I don't really think about anyone in particular. I end up using my brain either way.

Also, yeah, if he gets mad because you look at a guy for a few secs he really needs to chill the hell out.

• Why are you dating a guy who gets angry if you look at another guy for a couple seconds?

• Thats it, does it show he cares about me, of just that he doesn't trust me of have self-essteem?

• It's hard for me to judge his behavior based on what you say about it.

Sometimes when a guy asks where you're going and what you're doing, he's curious about your interests. Other times he could be controlling.

If he gets angry at you for glancing at other guys -- if you're describing his behavior accurately and not exaggerating to make yourself look good -- I think he's probably big-time insecure.

What Girls Said 0