What do you think of the following types of shoes?

1. toms

link

2. birkenstocks

link

3. little house on the prarie type boots ( I would get them in brown)

link

never mind about the birkenstocks they are $130 and I am not gonna pay that for sandals

Most Helpful Girl

• I loved Toms because of their purpose.

I wouldn't wear them personally, though. I feel like they're becoming really popular now, which is great for the children but I feel like they are becoming the next moccasin shoes. (Kill me now.)

The Birkenstocks are just not appealing at all... The might be comfortable.. just don't wear them in public places.

And the Doc Marten-type shoes can be appealing depending on your style and how you wear them. Possibly like this: link , link , link , link , link , link

What Guys Said 6

• If I were forced to choose, I think Toms would be marginally OK for a female. I hate Birks and can't stand the boots.

• I don't like any of them, sorry.

Try to buy shoes that emphasize your legs' natural beauty.

In summer classy flip-flops are perfectly okay; if you're in the beach wear no shoes at all. High heels and shoes that show your skin are very sexy.

In winter, wear lean-soled converse or anything classy shoes.

• thats fine but I just don't really like to show off my legs they are thick (im a thick bodied person but not fat) and stubby (im only 5'1") so I don't really show them off much I mean they look pretty good in skinny jeans (if they fit right) but that's like the most leg I show ( I do wear capris though) and no heels because I'm a spaz and I love my converse but I have more of a dressy style in the winter so they don't match well.

• im sorry but I always thought TOMS were begger shoes.. only bums wear it and my choice of shoe would be little house. classic look always pay off.

• 1) love them

2) EWWWW

3) Kinda weird. doesn't seem like they'd complement many outfits

• I love toms.

they make such great summer shoes.

• all 3 are ugly

What Girls Said 7

• I like all of them. =] But I would probably only really wear the first and third ones, because I don't really wear sandals much outside of the house.

• I like Toms. Not a fan of Birkenstocks. And I would wear the hell out of those boots in brown OR black, they look cute. :)

• 1..go on toms website, I only like the crochet ones, pink cheetahs, and glitters

2. gross

3. can look super cute if you're stylish

• they're all pretty bad to be honest... My grandmother wears the first 2.. the boots aren't terrible though

• 1. ugly

2. ugly

3. ugly but can be cool

• I love Toms, but not the other two.

• I like the combat-style boots. The others are rather hideous, admittedly.