Do anybody find black girls attractive?

Ive been reading a lot lately and I see men say that we are beautiful and some say that we are ugly and unattractive but I want to know what it is I'm just curious to know why and what supposely is ugly about us to others or what is attractive about us.

• Yes of course I love black girls
  • Yes they're cute but I wouldn't date them
  • They are ok
  • No I don't find them attractive at all

Most Helpful Girl

• We are the most attractive species on the planet. We come in so many shapes, colors and varieties that other races and nationalities can not compare to. The ones who call us ugly are the ones who feel intimidated by our beauty, by out lips, out shiny strong naturally locked hair, hips, thighs and butts, the stuff that others pay for! Don't get it twisted people pay for tans, they pay for locks, they pay for cheek implants and breast implants because they are not born like we are. Then they turn around and call us names and say that we are ugly, but you have an orange glow? Just wondering?

African American, Haitian, Jamaican, we all are the most beautiful that you can get!

What Guys Said 10

• First, I want to say there's nothing about black girls that applies to all of them that I dislike. There are, however, some features commonly associated with black women that not all of them have that I find to be a turnoff. The biggest of which is the stereotypical manner of speaking filled with slang that makes them sound uneducated. It really bugs me. Of course there are lots of white and hispanic women who talk like that too, so that one may or may not count.

There are some physical features commonly associated with black people that I personally don't find attractive; the large, outturned lips and more sloping forehead being the main ones. However, just because she has those features doesn't mean she can't be attractive, and many don't even have those features.

However, a lot of them make up by having naturally curvier bodies it seems like that seem more naturally inclined to add muscle definition, and looking toned is always sexy.

• I kind of have a thing for black girls ever since my last girlfriend (my 1st love). Some guys say they like black women for various body parts or whatever but I like them more for the way that they are, or at least the way the ones that I've dated acted

• I take it on a girl-by-girl basis.

There are lot of girls who are attractive to me from different races and ethnic groups, including black girls. Other girls don't do much for me -- but it's not because of their race.

• black girls is my first choice..but maybe black girls don't like my hair...do black girls like a guy with hair that is well combed? biker rebel style? how would I approach a cutie like yourself?

• if that's ur real pic then yes, I would date a girl like you...but not much darker (im not rascist I sweaar, I just don't care for darker black girls...

• some of them are attractive others not

I don't care for the race or anything else .

• i agree with wally

• they're just ugly. and they're extremely masculine as well, even more masculine than asian men.

• black girls are too masculine. they look like black male dragqueens.

• Black girls can definitely be pretty, cute, beautiful, etc. For me, as a personal preference, I'm just not attracted to them very much. So I might think, "wow she's pretty but not really my type." I honestly can't put my finger on why. Wow this irritates me haha, I can't figure it out.

I would like to add that I give everyone a chance, so it is possible I'll meet a black girl I'll like. For now I'll appreciate the beauty from a distance lol.

What Girls Said 1

• i don't think it has anything to do with race. because there is gunna be ugly plp no matter what color your skin is.lol