Do you shower in the morning or night?

i prefer night because I take my sweet time and do everything step by step shampoo condition my hair shave exfoliate etc whereas in the morning I feel rushed have to get to work school no time to style my hair or let it dry such a pain. I almost never shower in the morning only night how about u?

• Morning
  • Night
  • See answers

Most Helpful Guy

• Always at night, I want to savor every minute of sleep I have and don't want to spend an extra 15 minutes in the morning showering.

What Guys Said 14

• I prefer to shower in the morning because rarely does a schedule bother me - I always give myself plenty of time to do what I need to, and in some cases, doing what I need to means indulging in an hour long bath.

Showers to me are more like pick-me-ups than wind downs. If my muscles ache from a bad nights sleep, or I'm groggy or misty-eyed from waking up, or even feeling the chill of not being under a nice warm blanket, then a shower is what I need. Stiff neck? A constantly hot spray of water onto the neck relaxes it and makes it less achey. Most of those happen in the morning.

If the day out and about was generally a bad one, showers don't really help me. A bath would help, but they don't feel comfortable. They are comforting in terms of heat and the lovely little powerballs you can get for the bath, but when you need to turn over or float, you just can't spread out like you'd want to. If I had a jacuzzi type bath, then well, different story.

Anyway, voted A.

• Showering at night should almost as mandatory as changing your underwear. You won't to bring all the dirt, germs and sweat from your body into you bed at the end of every day? Why even both changing clothes...

• If you were a housewife, would you shower at morning?:)

• what's that supposed to mean?

• You said, you don't have time to shower at morning, I asked you that if you were a housewife, would you shower at morning? which means if you have time at morning, do you still prefer to shower at night or at morning?

• I do it in the morning for school or if I have to go somewhere but if it's the weekend I prefer to do it at night

• I get dirty at work, so I shower after work. I have to leave the house sometimes as early as 4 something am, so showering in the morning is completely out of the question.

• Every once in a while in the morning, but I usually work out at night so I don't want to go to bed with ten pounds of sweat on me, so night showers for me.

• I always wake up early to have a shower. It really wakes you up and feels so refreshing. Better to start the day completely clean. =)

• both sorta.

• Usually mornings but if it's been a physically strenuous day I'll shower at night as well.

• Usualy both.

• I shower 2x a day.

• Morning. It wakes me up.

• Night usually sometimes both

• pretty much, I don't shower

What Girls Said 14

• Night. I won't get into my bed dirty, that's gross. I like to sleep on my hair when it's wet because it looks better in the morning.

• night for sure, I'm not a morning person. :)

• In the morning , I feel fresh to start my day:)

• i prefer in the morning, that way I have a fresh start of the day. I feel better and, since I wake up very early in the morning, it wakes me up.

• Morning, because my hair always gets gross when I sleep :P I would looove to be able to get showering out of the way at night.

• Both

• i take one every morning because I need to be clean for the day. BUT there is nothing better than having that clean feeling before you go to bed all snug haha

• Usually both. I have to shower before I leave the house, but I also usually go to the gym or for a run in the evening. Soooo both.

• Both

• Morning and Night

• At night. It makes me sleepy :)

• Shower 3x a day.xD

• When it's hot and I'm not working, yup.

• No,hahaha,morning,then at home in the afternoon,then mid night.I know I sound like a freak.

• Sometimes it's necessary, like I said, but not always.

• night and morning

• Morning, I wake up pretty early and if I do at night I can't sleep until my hair naturally dries.. I don't like using heat