To the females, about your preference in guys' clothing style?

...do you prefer clothes on guys to be more "tight-fitting", or clothes more "baggy"?

To the males...which style do you think the majority of females prefer?

Feel free to state your opinions as well as voting on the poll.

• Clothing that is more "tight-fitting"
  • Clothing that is more "baggy"
i find it extremely interesting that the majority of the females seem, um, bothered, that there is no "a balance of both" option on the poll.

I've noticed that whenever there's a "safe" option, that option is overwhelmingly chosen. The whole idea of the poll would debunked if 85% of voters took the "safe option". Plus all females should know by now that guys LOVE to deal in the ultimatum. :)

So would this "balance" lean more towards "baggy" or more towards "tight"?
Please read my previous update and respond, please.

Thank you. :)
Here is another probing, eye-opening question for all of you wonderful users to give your input on.

Thanks for clicking and responding. :)

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Frankly, tight fitting is unhealthy for the guy, and baggy is a little too sloppy to be considered attractive.

Actually, jeans and a nice cotton t-shirt that hugs just enough to show off your torso is nice for a casual setting. Maybe one of those really soft fleece sweaters in the wintertime. In an office setting, a nice set of slacks with a shirt and tie. The style/pattern of the tie can really tell a girl a lot about your personality.

Classic. Not "Baggy" but not RIcky-Martin-tight either.

What Girls Said 21

• I prefer him naked.

And I didn't vote because I find both unattractive; I like a guy who knows how to wear what fits him.

• I chose "tight-fitting," but if the option was there, I'd have chosen "fits properly." Clothing that actually fits well (and in my opinion looks the best) is clothing that is neither tight nor baggy but the person's actual clothing size.

• I'm curious as to why it's a problem that we overwhelmingly prefer the "safe" option. If it's our true preference, then you're skewing the results by making us pick between options that don't honestly reflect what we like.

The whole point of the balance is that it leans neither direction. Every person is going to have a slightly different interpretation of what constitutes a proper fit, but within a certain window, everything's all good.

• In the middle? A guy in a SUIT AND TIE is just breath taking!

• Tight-fitting! :D

• I usually overlook guys in baggy clothes I don't know why, maybe because its just not for me?

i prefer skinny jeans and a v-neck or band tee with or without a plaid shirt, but that's just me lol

• I prefer baggy pants and tight t-shirts :)

• i like a guy who knows how to dress in clothes that fit properly (ie not hanging off his arse and not to tight) and guys who understand and aren't afraid of understated elegance, ie nice jeans, shirts, leather shoes, but no bling or brands stamped across him.

• Neither. I don't like when a guy's pants are so big they are around his knees, but I don't like a guy in skinny jeans either.

• I didn't vote, because I like clothing that is just in the middle. Casual and fitted in a way that doesn't allow me to see the shape of his downstairs trio. Yep.

• it depends on the guy and the style that he's going for. but for my personal taste open up a JCrew magazine and flip to the men's section.

• a tshirt, like abercrombie or something. and loose shorts... just about the knee.

• I chose "tight-fitting" but only because I rather the clothes be tight then baggy anyday. I HATE baggy clothes! Somewhere in between is nice :)

• I prefer "tight-fitting" (this in no way means skin tight!) clothes on a guy. So many guys have awesome bodies, I want to be able to see them ;)

• Neither. I know you want us to lean towards an answer, but I just can't. Whatever fits on his body correctly should look the best.

• neither ... I like them to just fit but tight fitted is a turn off to me so is baggy

• Lets go with fits well, "not tight tight" or "loose loose".

• Neither option really fits my answer, but when a guy can dress in clothes that fit, i.e. not too baggy, not too tight, it's a big plus to a hopefully great personality. Try going to a tailor and just asking what the perfect fit really means.

• I like baggy clothes. Yep.

• preppy clothes

• Regular fitting cloths nothing tight, makes you look gay, which is okay if that's the look you want.

Nothing baggie because it's to hood looking, no offense, to guys that like that look, it's cool if that's what you like. Don't want to see briefs unless your my guy and were alone.

Seriously thou I like men that look fresh, whether he's wearing jeans or dress slacks as long as it fits him well.

• GQ magazine, jcrew magazine, abercrombie---> get inspiration from those

What Guys Said 5

• I always rock button down shirts with jeans and converse

or something like that

I usually wear express (when I had $) but I haven't gone shopping in two years lol

I don't like to just shop at one place because then EVERYONE shops there

I like to go to a couple of places and mix it up

I'm talking about having a shirt from hot topic then wearing bottoms from banana republic but you know what I mean

and I think most girls like clothes that fit not baggy or tight fitting

some girls do like loose clothing on guys but I don't think that's the majority

some girls do like tight clothing on guys but I don't think that's the majority

• I've almost never had a girl say they prefer baggy clothes. Clothes that are tight fitting (minus skinny jeans) are much better...though as of this posting, it is kind of split between the girls. The type of clothes you wear will attract certain girls (and turn off others).

• A - Really tight leather so I can hardly breath. Yeah, love that.

• So tight it has to be stitched shut everyone time you wear it.

• Can you quit replying to this thread? It's dead. Jeez man, I don't want to see updates to my profile when the thread was gone long ago.

• Please respond to the link that was submitted in the most recent update.

Thank you. 8-)

• How about you quit spamming everyone who replied to your topic?

• How about knee-high socks while wearing a thong and a tank-top?