I can't stop crying I don't know what to do?

I just broke up with my boyfriend recently and I think I'm crying so much that I'm making myself sicker. Somethings wrong with me internally, seriously wrong and I need a doctor but I'm so upset I kind of just want to lie here and wait to meet my maker. The crying is making the pain so much worse but I can't help it. I sit around sometimes and just let the time pass and then I get into these crying fits. I feel incredibly alone in this world and it's killing me wrapping my head around the fact that I'm obviously never going to make a serious connection with another human being. It feels so horrible to just want people to care about you and then every time you think you've done that, every time you put yourself out there and try to be good to other people it gets spit in your face. I want to want to die (yeah you read that right) but I am too hopeless to even muster the energy into killing myself. It didn't even work last time. I seriously feel like I am in my own personal hell *currently* and my fate is to forever try to find someone who truly loves me, be it a friend, family, or an outside person and to fail every time.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1st: I think he doesn't worth crying for him and making all these bad things happening to you because of him, why your hopeless? who told you that you won't find someone else, I felt like you in the past and I kept saying that I will never be married in my life, but thank god I found someone who's better then my dream girl and I married her, so don't worry, just trust god, and the day will come so you laugh on what you did now...he just ain't for you and maybe it was good to discover it now and not later because later it will hurts you more...

I don't want you to say that you want to kill yourself, cause you don't know how precious you are, you have beautiful soul, and each good person cares about you and wants you to smile and be happy...don't think that your alone when your not...

i want you to forget him and keep on going with your life but I won't lie to you and tell you that it's easy to forget him or the suffer will go away but I assure that you will completely forget him when you find your real soulmate...

good luck and always take care...stop crying cause your tears are treasure so don't waster them on someone who's just nothing & doesn't deserves them...

• "why your hopeless?" Because things never work out.

"who told you that you won't find someone else" I did. I'm truly done with relationships. I wouldn't even have dated him but he pursued me.

That was really sweet though.

• & you did the right thing...it is better now to dump him than later...don't regret it, cause you want something real, you want real love, you want someone who's real to love you and care about you and protect you and support you and not just a hang on & a date or a flirt than bye!

• That is true. I'm not going for anymore though. I'm serious.

What Guys Said 2

• Just March right over here and I'll give ya somethin' to cry about!

Er...sorry, I apparently wasn't raised properly. At any rate, I know the pain you're feeling only too well. You need to find away to get out of the house and mix with people as often as possible. Find someone to go to the zoo with you, or to church, or the mall, or anywhere at all. Just get out and go. At first everywhere you go something will remind you of HIM, as you'll pass place after place you went together, but don't stop and dwell for a minute. It's a one-day-at-a-time process, and though it's colossally cliche, "Time heals all wounds". But also remember "Time wounds all heels". Whatever you do, don't sit alone and torment yourself.

• That started weird. O_o

I don't have much of a choice about being alone. My friends and I have wacked schedules so I only see them once every two weeks or so for a couple of days.

• That's an interesting tactic. You cut off there by the way. Yeah I'm not really interested in church or church settings.

• It doesn't have to be church of course, but its one of the few places where there is always something going on on Sundays. Look in the paper or online and see what's happening nearby.

• get out in nautre, talk to friends, see a psychiatrist right away, helpts to talk about it. and I know exactly what your going through but one thing I promise you is you will get over this guy...whether it takes one month, one year, or ten years. lets hope its not the latter. the quickest way to get over someone is to get under someone else. seriously.

and do not want to die. if you do that to yourself its a sin and you can go to hell. never put your happiness outside yourself on another person. your young. you have your whole life ahead of you. there's over three billion guys in this world and if your gonna get hung up on one guy and waste your life away your crazy. don't care how good looking he is or how madly in love you r...youll get over it...time heels all wounds. see a shrink in the meantime , take some meds if the doc wants you to take them.

• "there's over three billion guys in this world and if your gonna get hung up on one guy and waste your life away your crazy."

Yeah, that's a hell of a point. Idk, I wasn't like super in love with him and he wasn't my typical type so it wasn't those things. It just seems like whatever I do fails. I wasn't a perfect girlfriend but I was pretty good one to him and he couldn't care less for whatever reason. One second he loves me the next he's over it. Makes me feel like why should I waste my time.

• just put yourself out there and any thing that reminds you of him must be delted thrown out

What Girls Said 2

• I'm a widow, so trust me when I say that I have felt your pain. It's going to hurt for a while, there's no getting around that. You will cry often, you'll feel like it's never going to get better...but it does. Give it a few months. Until then occupy yourself with other activities (even if you don't feel like it, make yourself). Get out, go for a walk, go to the gym, go do anything. Just don't let yourself sit around in your house feeling miserable.

• You forgot to mention, "find someone who really likes you so he hugs you tight to him:)"

• It's not quite ER potential yet. It was getting there last night, but now it's a bearable pain 70% of the time.

• I'm happy for you Tony. Yes, QA should probably see a Dr. if the pain is bad enough.

• there are so many people in this world. you will meet someone better and more amazing then you have ever imagined