Thongs or not

My boyfriend told his friends that I wear a thong! I'm 43 and in great shape. I totally work at it though.UGH! His buddies all told him that their wives/ girlfriends wear the Gramma style underwear. It got us to wondering how many people and what ages wear thong vs. bikini, or other styles. Men, what do your women wear? And women, what about you? We are curious.

Thank you everyone for your answers. It's interesting to hear viewpoints!

Most Helpful Girl

• I either where boyshorts ( guys think they're sexy) or nothing at all. I used to wear thongs all the time, but, to me, they just aren't all that cute. I think it's awesome that you keep in shape and are able to wear thongs, but his friend's wives/g/f need to get a clue.there is a time and place for grandma's undies & that's only on Laundry day! lol!

• I agree! I haven't ever tried boyshorts. Are they comfortable?

• Yes, I LOVE them and they look so cute on almost any body type!

• Boy shorts and cheekies are the most flattering I think

especially since you are in great shape!

What Guys Said 5

• First, you sound sexy.

Second, my gf, about your age, has no granny underwear. She's got bikini panties, string bikini panties, both of these types are low in front - I love seeing her belly button in her toned abs - and 'moderate' coverage in the rear. She wears thongs, too; definitely my fave. I wish I could say she wears these 'for me', but it's a fashion thing, panties to fit the outfit - at least I think so, that's what she says.

I have to add, looking at her legs and butt in a thong still drives me wild, and we've been together a long time.

• My wife is 45 and wears the cotton granny panties. I on the other hand wear thongs, and have for years. I wish she'd go for thongs too, but she's not happy with her body, and I think the thought of showing more upsets her right now.

• idk my girlfriend of 7 years will only were thongs(she lives with me) she don't even have a regualr pair of underwear

• Alot of women I have been with wear silky full brief panties and to me there's notihng sexier,Thongs are the ugliest things there are I feel.

• C'mon girls. Granny panties are fun to peel off. That and they're amazing fun to make wet and suck over your p**** on. And if that's wrong, I don't want to be right!

• WHAT????!!!!

• Do you REALLY like granny undies??????

• Nah. I was just riling you up. I like boyshorts & hipsters. Granny panties look lame. =]

What Girls Said 8

• I'm 45 and great shape myself but thongs are nasty to me! While most men find them sexy, I don't just don't see it that way! I don't care for the boyshorts either as they look tomboyish to me and they don't make me feel feminine! Give me bikinis anytime!

As for men that wear thongs or bikinis, sorry, but that just isn't sexy to me! Kinda like whitey tighties, instant turnoff for me.

• I agree about the men and thong thing. Kind of like the speedos....ewwwww! I think men look hottest with boxers or boxer briefs.

• i wear bikini style underwear. I think thongs are so uncomfortable! but I don't feel that pretty in grammy panties. lol

• ok I'm younger but I prefere boy shorts and lacey french knickers as they are so much more comftable. And My boyfriend preferes them and a lot of my male friends do to. pluss they cover my stretch marks.(im still recovering after having my son)

• No offence but I'm a lot younger than youu and this is what I think YOU GO GIRL! If your in good shape and have a good body to wear thongs then WEAR THEM! Wearing thongs shouldnt be a bad thing . Your boyf should be happy that your wearing sexy undies not Granny knickers. And it shouldnt matter what other women wear; if they look good, you like them and they look better than big knickers then keep wearing them babe x

Hope this helps x

• if you got the body, then why not?

• Well, I personally am not a regualar thong wearer haha. but like I will if I'm wearing some tightass pants and I don't want panty lines and such. but I really love a cute pair of boy short undies, but of course with a matching bra. gramma style undies are nasty.ew fat goooch hahaha but yeah I'm done. lol

• haha, I know this is very late.. but my mom is 47 (I think,lol) and she wears thongs, she probably looks better in them then I do! lol and I'm 17...

• if you look good hey wear it

im 18 and I wear em sometimes I personally prefer boy shorts =]