Cool styles for guys / is my style cool?

I mostly wear skinny jeans and t shirts and a flat bill hat... And I was wondering if this is "cool"... Lol also I'm really skinny so I kinda have to wear skinny jeans or a belt... And I have orange and blue nike basketball shoes (alot of people comment positively on them) and I have sorta long hair (I'm like halfway done growing the Justin burner hair) is this "cool" ...? What else is cool for guys to wear?

I thought about starting to wear shirts from my favorite bands but I tend to listen to heavy metal and death metal (screamo) and most of my skinny jeans are black so I may look like an "emo" which I wouldn't mind at all just people can be judgmental...
*beiber not burner lmao auto correct >___<

Most Helpful Girl

• I think relaxed clothes is good. I don't wear super tight jeans or anything, so with my guy I would like a guy that wears relaxed style jeans, typically the normal blue color (not too dark or light) and plain t shirts that has nothing on it in different shades of gray, blue or black. Some times a nice dress shirt on top would be good. Try looking through GQ if you like that style of coolness. Or if you like a certain type of girls style, try wearing clothes to match. Like do you likes girls who are artsy? Then maybe you want to wear clothes that are more geared towards artsy type, that would attract you to them more I suppose.

What Girls Said 5

• I hate basketball shoes (don't know why, just think they're ugly), but everything else sounds fine and normal to me.

• I don't like the idea of your hat. Yeah and do the band tshirts with skinnys that's hot! I like the Bieber hair I think it;s hot.

• i love flat bill hats :) your style is cool. I'm not a fan of the emo look but I do like when guys wear shirts with their fav bands.so do whatever you feel like

• yea I love your style..Except the flat bill hat. I don't like those hats.

and you should wear shirts of band you like, beside emo is hot ;)

• Oh no the flat bill hat is a no no ...only if you want to look like a kid

What Guys Said 0