One last attempt at getting a number?

There is this chick And I KNOW she thinks I'm a good looking kid and she's been talking to me on and off and sometimes just never responds via message. In a sense I wanna say "listen, I'm graduating in a week and I probably won't see you again. Can I have your number to keep in touch?". Is there anything that would work well? Thanks guys

Most Helpful Girl

• i mean id do it if you guys talk off and on and she really doesn't want to you should be able to tell. I don't know if I would be as harsh as that just maybe soften it up like you're genuinely upset that you may never see here again. or even offer to give her your number instead so she doesn't have the pressure on her.

What Girls Said 2

• yeah, don't say that ... first cause obviously you guys are already in touch, via message, so u'd just look stupid, and also cause you don't need to find some excuses to ask for a girl's number. if you do want her number, next time u're both online tell her you gotta go and give her your number in case she wanna talk, so u'll get to see if she's interested in you and get her number if so, all at the same time

• Just go for it man...What you got to lose?

What Guys Said 0