What type of muscles can you develop in 60-80 Days?

Any experience in this amount of time? What type of exercise were you doing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Size, strength, definition, explosiveness or endurance?

• I'm going for more definition and endurance

• The Spartacus programme is bloody brutal, though. I usually get that beautiful bloodedness in my mouth before I'm halfway in the second round.

• Haha, well I'll just have to suck it up then.

What Girls Said 1

• Im doing this program by Gillian Michaels and my whole body hurts so if you wanna work everything out just check out the exercise chanell for her vids

What Guys Said 7

• Biceps and abdominal s are quite easy to develop , especially since you are still in the growing stage.

I do a lot of martial arts , about 8 hours a week of it actually... Punching targets , kicking using my hips as a propeller to project the power behind it. And of course , crunches. Keep your legs up , it adds to the difficulty of it all.

Even if you can fit in a half hour of that in a day , you will be set.

• Interesting

• How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

• I'm about 6ft and I weight around 200-210 lbs, depending on how much I ate the previous day. I'm a little chubby but I have a lot of muscle underneath. I just want to bring it out.

• If you do squats and deadlifts 3x a week, you'll be well on your way to having tree trucks for legs and an ass that all women will want to grab. I speak from experience. They grew WICKED fast on me. As for other muscles... everything else grows so slowly.

Focus on doing compound exerises like the squats, deadlifts, barbell row, bench press, and standing military press. Compound lifts release more testosterone than isolation exercises like curls. More testosterone => more muscle + less fat.

• Erm, arms, chest and back? Depends on what you work on but 60 - 80 days is deffinitly enough time to get a noticable difference, just stick to it

• Sounds good man

• And I really want to focus on, well more my overall strength, I have a lot of arm muscle already, so more core and chest I guess

• You should aim to focus on "resistance" type excersizes for that. Anything where you use force agains't something really. You could work on push ups, or even if you have a bit of money on the side buy some "resistance bands" that should be a good starting point at least. Depending on how much you want to spend on if you do, you can get anywhere from resistance bands from 10lbs to 280lbs in force

• Doing the workout that our coaches give our football team, I pick up about 20 lbs over the summer before triples start, which is about 80 days. It's a standard bench/deadlift/clean/squat type workout, nothing really special.

• Type? or how much muscle?

You could gain anywhere from 10 to 15 lbs in muscle in that amount of time. Depending on your work ethic and workout.

• it really depends what shape your in before the 60 days, if your just skinny and have never worked out , but for the most if you work really hard at it, and train for definition you can easily get a pretty good start in a few months

• Other peoples? =D