Bra strap showing, big deal?

When girls wear a tank top/sleeveless shirt, what are your thoughts when you see their bra strap? Good thing? Bad thing? Should we wear strapless bras?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it not a bad thing to see a bra strap you can dress however you like and some guy don,t mind seeing you,r bra strap and if you thing you need to wear a strap less bra win going out then to so it all up to you and wear what you like the best and make you fill better out in the open but most guy I know like to see bra strap form time to time

What Guys Said 16

• I really don't care.

If it came down to it, I'm for the no bras option.

• Neither good nor bad. Doesn't look all that good, but doesn't matter either.

• It's not really a big deal one way or another. My girlfriend's straps show some of the times she wears a tank top and I don't really think much of it. I agree that whatever is most comfortable for you is what you should go with.

• I rarely notice. If you intend to look dressy then I'd suggest wearing something that won't show, but for casual wear I wouldn't worry about it.

• It mat be different under a formal attire or at an event but as far as casual goes, it is really no bug deal. If they are like those nude color full coverage padded bra, they do look bad. But if they are kinda sexy or playful, they infact may make you look sexy.

• its sexy just don't go for bras with plastic straps that are see trough I don't like those

• it's not really a big deal if your just hanging out or chillin

but if your at a party or something formal please hide it =)

• No big deal. Wear what makes you feel comfortable.

• Don't bother with strapless bras. They're pretty useless.

• It seriously attracts one to you.If yu lyk bein attracted by others then go ahead o elz switch to a strapless bra...!

• not a big deal

• I think that it is uncool. You should wear a strapless bra or go braless.

• It's no big deal. Not like it's a surprise that you're wearing a bra.

• It doesn't matter. Don't worry about it.

• i actually think it's hot.

• I think its actually kinda sexy

What Girls Said 13

• I think it's kind of inevitable. Maybe in the past it was a big deal, but it's nothing new to see a girl's bra strap today. With more revealing clothing, there's not really a way to cover it completely.

• If it's a regular with something strapless, it looks stupid imo. Other than that, I'm pretty neutral about it. It's no big deal, really. I wear racerback tank tops a lot, and I TRY to wear strapless bras, but they're kind of uncomfortable, so honestly, my bra straps usually show. :P I regret nothing.

Although to somewhere that's a little more dressy, it does look tacky.

• Who cares what the guys think wear what you think is right! If it's party and you're wearing sleeveless dress wear a strapless one!

• I don't think it's a big deal.

I'm probably biased because I do it & I rarely think any of my actions are a big deal.

• In my opinion a bra strap showing isn't such a big deal to me. My bra strap always shows when I wear a singlet or a short sleeved t-shirt and I don't think people make such a big out of it. Yeah maybe some parents can be strict and don't let their daughters reveal their bra strap but that is only some people. I would understand if they were revealing to much of their chest but yeah a bra strap isn't such a big deal.

• No it doesn't matter. But I have to tell you if you're wearing a strapless top a strapless bra seriously looks better.

• i think it looks really bad if your showing your stra[s with a strapless shirt/dress.. just wear a strapless.. not that difficult... definitely don't show it for special occasions or work... other than that it's whatever..

• i don't think its a big deal, when I wear tank tops its hard to hide the straps but if you wearing something strapless you should opt for a strapless bra as well

• I do that all of the time and always wonder if it's classless:O But I always wear a cardigan because I dress how I want to be perceived and I know some will be offended by it.

• I think it depends on where you are. If you are at work, it's a big no. Some events that are more formal oriented, probably not. The rest is just good judgement on your part & what you are comfortable with.

• i don't think it's a big deal ..if it bothers you so much ,you can wear strapless bras.

• it really doesn't matter but some people might say that you're a slut if you show them <--dunno why but they're probably jealous of you.. :/ or they are just weird lol

• Who cares? do what pleases you ;)