Guys, are circle lenses a turn off?

I am looking into buying some circle lenses, nothing so big it'll make me look like an alien though. I just want to play around with different colors and patterns for different looks. They look really pretty and make the eyes seem even bigger. Would you consider the look hot or be turned off because it's not the natural eye. Here's a link to what I mean

link

link

Thanks for any answers!

• Cute
  • Creepy

Most Helpful Guy

• Creepy. Doesn't look normal or natural...and fake things normally make me uncomfortable, certainly not making me think something is pretty or cute. It's why I don't really like makeup or super long eyelashes as well.

Still, your body and life, though. Do what you will. :)

What Guys Said 2

• Kinda creepy, but OK if the girl really wants it. Tbh I'd rather she stick with her natural look :) it'll always be sexy to me anyways.

• That model is unattractive because she is wearing those lenses. It's very unnatural and unappealing.

What Girls Said 2

• My guy friend told me he wishes his girlfriend would stop wearing circle lenses and just go with her regular eyes

• I got circle lenses, never use them anymore. I wore it few times. I agree, it makes you appear like an alien. People at school thought I looked cute. Depends on your eyes.

I think it can be a turn off, that Japanese girl who is wearing the circle lenses already had plastic surgery to make her eyes that big and with circle lenses it just makes you look more dolly.