Girls: are you afraid of wearing strapless and even kinda short dresses?

i noticed a lot of brave girls doing this today, some of them I was repulsed by, but some were HOT. but my question is do you fear wearing them for what COULD happen?

on a related note: is it weird that if a girl has a dress malfunction, that id rather see her with underwear on than naked?

and further more...i just want to say I respect all the things girls wear, even if I prefer when they "glam it up". it is your body and I have no control over it. I just want to make sure you know I still respect that, as much as I don't always get what I want :(

no intention of any kind on this question. purely just asking, that's all
also, I just found out that giant eagles around the country will be starting to remove walk in beer freezers, because women have been complaining about being turned on through the "cold room" and theyre nipples are visible through their dresses. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Strapless, yeah cause I'm afraid my boobs aren't up to the job of holding it up, hehehe. And it depends how short. It pretty much has to pass the "fingertip test" or I'll feel weird wearing it. :P

It's more for fear of wardrobe malfunctions than of what people think of me.

What Girls Said 10

• Nope, I love short dresses, but it all depends on the occasion I'll only wear it when it's appropriate. I don't mind going strapless but it's no exactly the most comfortable dress you can wear (as is most fashionable looking clothing), I have to really want to make the effort to wear one.

I've never had a wardrobe malfunction, but sometimes I do have to keep pulling my dress/skirt down. My sister did tell me that one time when she went clubbing a guy approached her and pulled her dress up, she was wearing a thong, lol. I suppose if her dress was longer that probably wouldn't have happened.

• or the idiot shouldn't have done that. girls can wear what they want, guys should be respectful of that

• Yeah, that's true.

• I guess I'm a little afraid of strapless tops/dresses. Before, it was due to the fact that I didn't wanna be out somewhere and get really cold later on. That's still kind of the issue now...lol As for short dresses, I don't wear short or revealing clothing.

• everything in moderation

• I'm not afraid to wear those things in public, like today I wore a strapless dress and I didn't care what other people think. But when I go to school and I see those people every single day I feel like they'll judge me for the rest of my life because of my body. It's the people I'm afraid of what I wear and how they judge me at school. But public places I'm like f*** it idgaf

• school or public places. YOU ARE JUDGED

• i know...but public places they won't ever see you again but at school they will.

• i really don't mind wearing short dresses because they're not too much of an issue, and I've been told I look good in them. For strapless dresses though, I don't like wearing them that much because I constantly have to keep fixing it or just checking to make sure it's not slipping or whatever. I wore a strapless dress to prom and it was a pain to try to dance

• I do not wear strapless dresses because:

-My boobs are too big and they need support

-I fear a wardrobe malfunction

I do not wear short dresses because:

-I dress modestly. Sure, it's lame, but I rather represent myself as I want to be perceived and lady like

-I have muscular legs(not like a dudes), not thin legs, so dresses+muscular legs=no-no

-I have a sh*tload of scars on my legs

• No wearing a strapless or short dress isn't scary at all...

on your related note: no idea I'm not a guy,.

• i have small boobs so idc about wearing strapless tops. short dresses make me feel vulgar so I don't wear them

• Strapless dresses: No, same reasons as Evangelina.

Short dresses: yes. I have long legs so I'll wear short dresses/skirts. I won't wear anything I can't bend over in comfortably without flashing. Only at night or at the beach, generally.

• it all depends on the occasion I'll only wear it when it's appropriate. I don't mind going strapless but it's no exactly the most comfortable dress you can wear

• It takes a certain boob ratio to be able to wear strapless dresses comfortably. Too little, they slip. Too big, they aren't supportive. However, I think you intended the answer to this question to be erotic rather than informative.

What Guys Said 0