Dudes like chicks that wear DC and skateboarding brands?

I like to wear it for the kool designs

but it's not the most flattering.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's pretty cool, shows you may skateboard and be active. My sis actually steals my shirts, because she feels weird going to buy guys shirts.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, I like chicks that skate,

So if I see a girl wearing DC and come to find out she doesn't skate, it's a bit anticlimactic.

• I have no problem with it. I ride motocross and I am pretty brand loyal. I pretty much always buy Vans shoes. I would buy more Thor stuff to really set myself apart since pretty much only people that ride know what Thor is. It's too expensive though. It's pretty cool to see a girl in stuff like that. I don't really care how flattering it is or isn't.

What Girls Said 4

• what brands we girls wear shouldn't matter.

guys who care about little things like that are just shallow and insecure (that' just my opinion).

if it's comfortable and looks good on you go for it.

but if you don't even skateboard, what's the point in it?

p.s.

don't wear something just to get a certain type of guy.

• hahahaha I was wearing this brand called burton, and it's a snowboarding brand, and this guy was like do you even snowboard? I'm like yah, and he shut up :)

• I pretty much live at Journey's, so I know what you mean. as far as being a skater, that's bullshit. you can wear them for the cool styles if that's what you like.

• Yes ma'am. Love me some journey's. I wear my adios as work ALL THE TIME.

• I think that they're not the most flattering things but depending on the type of person some like it and some don't, So check to see if the person you like. likes it. (Y)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX