Going to a party in jeans?

Yeah so the party I'm going to will basically be filled with other girls in short dresses.

I'm bigger so I feel really uncomfortable in a dress and the only one I have is black (I also have no shoes to wear with it really).

So I think I might wear jeans... but this might turn out to be REALLY awkward and basically social suicide (although I do not hang around with these people that much) the guy I like will also be there.

So I will be either uncomfortable in a dress but fit in a bit better or feel comfy but completely stand out in kick flare jeans (standing out isn't something I enjoy because I'm shy) which will actually make me uncomfortable

Advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• When you're comfortable and feel put together, you're confident. I say wear the jeans. If you have a cute top and some shoes to wear with the jeans, wear 'em. you much rather be comfortable and confident than uncomfortable and self conscious.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• Jeans, confidence is everything. Besides, a nice pair of jeans with a cute top looks just as nice as a little party dress.

• Well its like this if this is a after work event then its time to bring your A game if you dont have it get it pls do not go in jeans ewww dont be that gurl you need to be WoooooooW who is that gurl !!! you no what i mean blow there mind get his attention fuck shit up then leave lol i do it all the time !!!

• wear jeans, you'll be fine

• yeah I agree with her. go with jeans, sometimes the "different" girl is more attractive to us

• okay, I just might feel a little odd being the only girl in jeans

What Girls Said 5

• Wear whatever suits your body better. It's a party so everyone tries to look their best. Plus you might stand out in a good way with the jeans, like girlfriend material rather than a hookup like some of the slutty girls are

• yeah, its just I feel all the other girls will stare at me for wearing jeans and that might make me squirm a little

• if we like you, you shouldn't care what other girls think. why should u?

• Strut those jeans! You'll be fine if you wear tall heels and a dressy top with it. Heels are sexy and slim the legs, wear the tallest ones you can walk in. Not hot if you're teetering or falling over. I'd recommend 4" tall if you can. And experiment with really cool makeup. Try contouring your face and doing gyaru eyes. There are lots of online tutorials. So sexy! Make your crush go dayummmm ;)

• If you want to wear pants, then you should wear black pants. At least that's more formal than just plain old jeans.

• Eh screw it wear your jeans! You will seem more attractive if you are comfortable, confident and having fun unless its formal, but if its just a house party just wear a nice top with it or get nice dressy pants you could wear instead

• Nah, you'll be fine. So long as you are comfortable that's what matters. There no better way to ruin something for yourself than to wear something you are uncomfortable in and fidgeting with/adjusting your clothes all night.

• okay thanks :) I just don't want to feel out numbered haha

• Jeans