Beard or no beard? or should i go wolverine?

Beard or no beard? Or maybe I should try Wolverine's style, haha. And no one say, "whatever you like the most," lol, I'll do that, but I'm curious in others' opinions. Click the links, see the pictures, let me know your opinion. If you really want to go the extra mile, give your age and ethnicity in your answer, lol, since I think those factors might effect opinions.

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• dude you're hot. I like the beard though I normally don't.

beautiful eyes btw

What Girls Said 9

• Definitely stick with the beard, just be sure to keep it neat and trimmed. If it gets too long or you let it go down your neck, that's no good.

• Beards are for men and are very sexy. The shaven look goes good on guys who have a younger looking face or have patchy facial hair. Your old enough to have the beard look. Not full on mountain man beard but a trim one.

• Generally I prefer a man with a beard, just because it makes them look manlier and, hence, hotter. That's the case with you too... the first picture shows a boy and the second shows a man, it's a bit like that :) You look handsome either way but this is just my preference. I'm a 27 yo portuguese woman btw.

• You look cute with the beard and it does make you look older... But you look dang sexy without it. ( kinda like Ryan Renalds).

• without the beard

• Without the beard. You're 19, so I think without makes you look more your age. The beard makes you look older.

• Beard. Except a bit less or thinner would be nice. You remind me a bit of Ryan Gosling. That's a good thing.

• i like both of them! but I think I'll go with the beard! you look more muscular and tough.. the no beard one looks cute and innocent looking.. it's not a bad thing but yeah I love the beard :P

• beard...I love it!

What Guys Said 7

• Stick with the beard, you wear it well, and it lends you a more distinguished look.

• Most of the girls (girls, not women) on this site prefer shaved, because of whatever reasons. It's good you posted some "with/without" pics, maybe now they'll understand.

As palek said, with a beard you do have a distinguished look, I can even say I did mistake you for an actor, lol.

I can't even go out with a little facial hair and I'll be damned if I care what other people think about it.

• no f***ing brainer.. Wolverine ftw.

• Ack, I commented on Paleks reply by mistake.

yup, the beard puts some oumph to your face. You look cool that way bud, like Ryan Gosling in the Notebook.

• If your anything like me, not having a bit of scruff makes you like like a boy. Plus most of the girls I've met prefer some facial hair some, but I wouldn't go too Wolverine until you know what a particular girl you like prefers.

Facial hair makes you look more manly and adult. :)

• Thanks for the comment. As far as girls go I'm single right now though, so I get to do whatever I want, lol.

• Damn dude, you're beardin' like a champ.

Stick with the beard.

• Beard FTW. It makes you look like a badass.