Is this guy in my class attracted to me? Why do guys do this?

I don't understand why guys do this. So I went to a study session last night and I kept catching this guy looking at me. Almost to the point where I felt like I had something on my face haha, I didn't (I honestly felt like I needed to check!) but he just kept staring at me. I raised my hand about 3 times throughout the whole 2 hr session to answer questions and he would raise his hand and agree with me each time. I saw him today outside of the library and caught him staring at me again! We were both on the phone or else I would've asked if he is in my class just to start some conversation. Was this his way of making a move and should I have made a move back or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a simple dilemma. He is clearly into you. It's just that he's unsure about you and he's waiting for the right time to talk to you (when you're alone or something). All you have to do is be inviting and friendly. Smile back when he stares, etc.

What Guys Said 1

• looks like he should have a crush on you! smile at him if you see him again! he may try to approach you!

What Girls Said 1

• he really likes you ,like skateallday said he's waiting for the riight chance

if your alone with him try to make conversation...and if you like him back show him

u do:D