Do guys like colorful makeup?

Do you guys like colorful makeup?

Like red lipstick, bright pink lipstick, green eye shadow, blue eye shadow,purple eye shadow, basically... Just bright colors...

Most Helpful Guy

• if it's done well I like some but for the most part I'm attracted to natural beauty, if your not so pretty naturally then go for it

What Guys Said 3

• Within a certain limitation; too much is kind of slutty.

And love the natural coloring of the lips. This color shall be maintained.

• Can you give some picture examples? I have a feeling I would. I know for sure I hate red lipstick though.

• Agreed with red lipstick.

• it won't let me link pics.. I'm not at the xper level 4 yet :/

• Oh lame. Well I'll just say yes minus red lipstick. haha

• in the long run, yeah but...i say as long as you like it, then we like it. I think a girl should only wear makeup if she absolutely needs it. the rest is bonus to me

What Girls Said 2

• I sometimes do bright makeup, and my boyfriend says it looks cool. Just do it in moderation, don't put too much of anything on, and don't do colorful things on both your eyes and lips at the same time.

• well the guys I have been with, prefered a more natural look. And I think it just depends on the guy, and what his taste is. But it seems most guys like the natural look better :)

• I second this. Colorful make up can look pretty awesome, but natural always wins.