My boyfriend shaved his head and now he's horrible :))

He has gorgeous hair, black, tick, silky, just amazing. So I go for a long weekend, I come home and there's NOTHING IN HIS HEAD!I think he's just so unattractive with that hair cut. We are together for almost two years now and I have seen him look like a meas for a million times and I didn't mind, I really didn't. But this is just BAD. Now, the worse thing is that he thinks it LOOKS GOOD ON HIM .How do I tell him hat IT SUCKS without hurting he's feelings? What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL, I'm sorry, but there's no real nice way to say it, because you're confronting his preference with your own. But you're in a relationship, he should understand, and would want to please you. However, I say let him live his dream for a little bit. It will grow back sooner or later.

• And if he shaves it again? :))) I can't stand the look at his head :)))Hes a gorgeous man, what the hell was he thinking? :)))

• Well since you're from eastern Europe, I assume he is too. And I'm not going to lie, most eastern Europe, Balkan, Russian men have a facial figure that suits baldness pretty well.

• I know that, in fact tons of girls said he looks hot with that hair cut, but I DONT!And he's datting ME, not them. Uf, Ill just have to get over myself.

What Guys Said 3

• Just tell him you think he looked better with hair, and that you loved his hair. He should take the hint and grow it out again for you.

If not, threaten to shave yours. lol

• i HAVE SAID THAT :)))BUT THE MANIAC THINKS IT LOOKS GOOD :)))He will probably grow it again, OR SO I HOPE :)))

• "how do you insult someone without hurting their feelings" ... lol you cant. If it bothers you so much then leave him. Nothing is more annoying than someone complaining about something that they continue to stay around

• You're clearly quite shallow - just the way I like it. Hit me up.

What Girls Said 1

• Well this has happened to me before with one of my ex's, I just told him that I missed his hair a few times, and he got the hint, and let it grow back, haha.