My boyfriend won't talk to me

My boyfriend wants to have sex and I don't because he's not willing to wear a condom. If we're alone he'll pull me close, kiss me we usually start to make out and take off our (just a shirt or something) clothes and he'll try to remove my bra (Im extremely self-conscious about my breasts and he knows it). I him push off then we end up fighting so I leave cause our fights can get pretty nasty. Now he's not talking to me. What do I do?

My boyfriend and me were making out again without our shirts. He started getting really rough (which I don't like at all and he knows it) He grabbed my breast (again something I dont) and biting it and he started hurting a bit. So push him off.
hurting a bit. So push him off. He get mad at me cause I'm not "express" his "love" for me. It cause this pathick fight and I had eoungh him not respseting my feelings so I broke up with him. Was that to harsh?

Most Helpful Girl

• Your boyfriend should NEVER try to pressure you into doing something you are NOT ready for or do NOT want to do.

Tell him that he needs to respect you.

Plus, it's just downright idiotic to not wear a condom. Does he want to be a father while he's still in high school? Ask him that. See if it changes his mind.

What Guys Said 1

• you don't need a desperate guy like that.move on to a better guy that cares for you and not just to do the humpty dumppy .its just that simple.

What Girls Said 6

• Personally, this guy sounds like an absolute d*ckhead - he seems like he's only after you for the sex. Find yourself a new guy who actually respects you and will wear a condom - your current boyfriend refusing to wear one is plain ridiculous.

• forget bout him. he wants to get in ur pant get you pregnant den leave you. find a guy that will respect you if Ur not ready . just be careful their is a l0t of stds and other diseases out their. g00d luck.

• Stick to your guns. You have the right to not fool around with him. I say dump him. You can do better.

• i would stop trying to reach him for a few hours and see if he calls you if he doesn't then call him but don't get obssesive with it

• Not at all. That was probably for the best.

• Dump him. Get a better guy.