Women, do you mind stretch marks on a guy?

I used to be very skinny, and then I gained some weight really fast. I have some stretch marks on my sides.

0|0
15|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Don't mind them at all. My boyfriend has some, they do fade and become pretty much unnoticeable. So I wouldn't worry about it. Girls don't care :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. My boyfriend has them on his hips and I actually think they're kind of cute. They're part of the distinguishing marks that make him unique.

1|0
    0|0
  • no,my brother has them,i have them (tho mine did heal,yours might too) and everybody I know has them,so it would be silly to be bothered by them

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope! My ex boyfriend used to be really big, now he is super skinny so he has them on his stomach and I didn't mind at all :) x

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • No! If they're not to obvious...

But if you don't like it you can buy cream, which heal scars =)

0|0
    0|0
  • We'll probably never see it unless you go to the beach.. and I don't mind at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind at all. My boyfriend has them on his sides and I don't care about them, honestly I don't even notice them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No

I notice most guys tend to get them on their arms, but either way they don't bother me at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I totally agree with lost_in_translation.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind. Most people have them somewhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know guys could get stretch marks. But no I wouldn't mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have some too so I don't really care I've been using palmer cocoa butter lotion though it seems to be helping you should pick it up at the drugstore smells liek chocolate too btw

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.