Guys, is it okay if I think you're "beautiful" or even "pretty?" y/n

Would you be upset, insulted, or angry if your girlfriend or crush thought of you as beautiful/"pretty?"

Personally, I think girls and guys can be described this way and it doesn't have to mean the person is feminine. I remember there was a guy in one of my classes in uni recently who sat in front of me, I always thought he had nice style, and nice hair. I wanted to see what he looked like because I was convinced he was good-looking. LOL So one day I actually sat near him and he was talking to his friend and laughing, and honestly the first thought that came to me was "wow! he's so...pretty!" like his smile was gorgeous and he just had the most perfect facial features. He ended up liking me back surprisingly enough, but was too shy to make a real move aside from stealing glances, etc. Anyway, ever since then I've been wondering how a guy would feel about being considered beautiful or pretty.

thx!

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't mind. Honestly, I think "pretty" and "beautiful" are more appropriate to describing girls, but hey, whatever floats your boat :)

What Guys Said 5

• I'm as beautiful as they come.

• I would be flattered if a girl called me beautiful. I don't know how I would feel about being called pretty...

• lol well, I don't mean, "oh wow, his makeup is on point! he's pretty!" lol it's more just, wow, his facial structure, and features are perfect in my eyes.

i'll stick to beautiful then ha ha -_-

• Lol, yeah it's probably best you stick with calling guys beautiful if you had to call them either of the two :P.

• no, that's like calling some one a savage (like a beast, not actually a savage haha) its cool if your a guy, but much less so if you are girl

• i think that you are beautiful, and it's OK to say that guys are pretty, it's cute :))

• No. There are different descriptions for guys and girls for a reason.

What Girls Said 1

• awww :p so cute... I feel like most guys wouldn't take it well if you called them pretty...but I'm not a dude, wth do I know lol. but there have been times when I've seen a guy and thought that he was pretty/beautiful.