Help for a masculine-looking straight girl?

Any tips for a straight girl who doesn't have the cute, girlie looks that are most attractive? I don't mean clothes, hair, accessories, etc. I mean facial features and such. (Think, for example Maria Shriver). Wider jaw, sharper nose, more angular cheekbones, etc. Most other women I've known with these shortcomings are lesbians. I get male attention, but its mainly sexual -- these traits aren't the kind that make a man say "awww" and want to nurture and protect you (which is apparently what triggers love?). Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mean this as an insult, but watch drag queens. Some of them have really convincing makeup tricks to make a face more feminine without having to be buried under thirty pounds of foundation and whatever else girls use nowadays (if that's what you're really concerned about). But if you're already getting male attention I'd say you just need to find a way out of their pants and into their minds. To put it simply, try not to be too sexual, more about intellectual stimulating.

What Guys Said 3

• A well defined jaw on a girl is usually attractive but not too masculine. In fact if you look at most of the women in popular culture that guys find "hot" they have strong facial features. As far as advice I don't think there is much you can do outside of surgery (bad idea) to change that.

• putting a pic up would help. you may be hot and not even know it.

• Some men will find her attractive.

What Girls Said 2

• To be honest, some guys go for that look. The guys who will end up genuinely interested in you will like your looks, but also go for your personality. You just have to let them get to know you more before things get physical. And you have to be picky, so if you think a guy only wants in your pants, you can decide if you're going to move on.

Also, there is tons you can do with your hair and clothes to look cute, not to mention a bit of makeup. So don't stress about this, most likely other people do not perceive you as much this way as you do.

• Wear girlie clothes, and curl your hair,...get a nice haircut that makes you feel confident!