Guys, what's your favorite scent on a girl?

What makes you attracted? Or what's a total turnoff?

Most Helpful Guy

• Creed Virgin Island Water or Creed Silver mountain Water... if you had either of those I'd find it hard to resist lol. I think too much of any scent is bad and just the right amount is perfect, the right amount varies between the strength of your perfume, for a stronger, longer lasting scent maybe 2 sprays on the neck will be sufficient. For a much weaker scent I'd say 2 on the neck, one spray on the chest and one on each wrist and you're good to go, spraying on your clothes will also increse the longevity of the fragrance but its not really recommended. :)

What Guys Said 4

• my turn off is when women put WAY too much of anything on, you shouldn't be able to smell a girl by going past her in the street

• Suntan lotion. Boner central for me.

I don't want to talk about nasty smells. I'm trying to forget.

• Pheromones, no other scent can quite live up.

• The smell of clean clothes is good.

What Girls Said 4

• Guys and girls have complimented my lavanila vanilla passionfruit perfume. Once I caught a guy following me too closely, smelling my perfume. Lol I was on high creep alert because he was so close but he turned out to be just cool and nice. It's a great vanilla oriental with aphrodisiacs :) just like pheromones, pretty awesome. It smells sexy and gives me an extra confidence boost. But overall, don't overdo the perfume. It should be light and only noticeable when you are close enough to hug someone

• My boyfriend loves vanilla.

• My friend loves the smell of Gain.

• i get tons of compliments on my paris hilton perfume!