What do you think about MTV's "Teen Wolf"?

I watched the premier and thought it was a little corny, but after I watched it over again with the second episode following it, I got into it. That surprised me because I'm not into these types of shows. I like Twilight(which is kind of similar, the amazing human-like monsters with a love story and lots of action scenes), but not more than the next girl, actually, probably LESS than the next girl lol since most girls absolutely LOVE it.

I think the leading man(the wolf) is cute. He also was the little boy from Jumanji if you hadn't noticed. The best friend is the comedic relief. And the girl is just the gorgeous damsel in distress.

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't think its anything special. my sister got me into it. I've watched every episode except the first and 3rd.

scott isn't a very good looking dude, but the dude has a nice body.

derek and jackson also have nice bodies, but I think jackson is the best looking one.

^ NO HOMO to the above. hahaha

stiles character is fvcking hilarious. and so is the coach.

i hate allison. not good looking at all, and cannot act. I like her friend, the girl stiles has a crush on.

her father is a good looking dude, but I would really love to fvck her aunt!.

umm yea I guess that's all I have to say.

What Guys Said 2

• Teen wolf is a 1980s movie with Michael J Fox. MTV can't come up with anything original anymore.

• saw the first episode. thought it was sad, the girl is hot though (duhh)

What Girls Said 5

• Before it came out I thought it was going to be stupid and even worse I knew I was going to be hooked on it anyway. So I watched the first episode and it was dumb and I watched the second episode..and it was dumb But episode 3 was OK and I fell in love with Tyler Hoechlin and then I watched episode 4 and it was amazing. So I really like Teen Wolf it's a good show, it's better than the other Twilight rip offs that they have out. Like vampire diaries and true blood. I was always team werewolf anyway so this is perfect.

• I loved th original movie and thought the new series would be terrible , like most of the things on mtv, but I really like it. I like that they made the werewolf a predator instead of the way he was in the movie (coolest wolf on the basketball team haha).

• I thought it was corny. I didn't even watch the second episode. BTW I too like Twilight but only the books

• I hopw it gets freakin shut down just like skins .

Im so freaking tired of shows coping Twlight.

And The vampire diaries its the same story line I think that people need to come up with there own freakin ideas

• I like it.