Why do I attract big girls?

what is it about my appearence do you think that attracts the big girls mostly? * for the record, I like a girl with a curve to her frame if you know what I mean, something extra to hug is always nice;)

but generally at face value I'm approached by girls who are way unhealthy and even the girls who look like they don't eat at all . I have yet to been chased by a girl who was anywhere between those.. from my pic what is it that sends the message across to those two ends of the spectrum that hey this is the guy you should holler at?

someone please give insight cause I'm stumped and curious as cat..

Most Helpful Guy

• It's you're leather Jacket and Goatee, bro.

It says to women, "Hey ladies. Get at me. I don't care if you weigh 215."

What Girls Said 6

• Dear somecoolname,

Its your luck, appearance has nothing to do with it, I attract retarded immature guys, is there anything in my appearance that does that? I don't know but all the guys that approach me seem to do crazy funny stuff and are immature (turn off) :[

Sincerely,

IMAQT xx

• you look solidly-built not weedy looking, like you could take a good seeing-to. don't know about skinny girls, they seem to think they can have anyone. girls holler at you? all power to you!

• you could give off an "i'm an open minded type of guy" vibe so maybe girls who are less confident with their appearance are more inclined to approach you? your appearance isn't really important in this it's more the attitude you let show :) why don't you do some approaching yourself?

• nothing about your appearance says what kind of girls you can attract. I guess it just happens that you're being asked out by women on either end of the weight spectrum.

• I don't think it's your appearance. It must be something in the way you act, carry yourself and you must radiate something that these girls find attractive...

• Don't know what to tell you. If it makes you feel better I seem to attract men that are buff but overly so in my opinion which is a turn off. I'm 5 5 and 105 pounds but with curves, but I'm probably one of those too skinny ones if you like extra cushion because I have an athletic build but with hips and breast. Maybe its just where your hanging out or soemthing?

What Guys Said 1

• Big girls go for any guy, it's not just you. I get it too, and I'm a skinny guy.

• any girl wouldn't go after any guy

I didn't like the big girls go for any guy part :]

• that is so true , my brother gets stalked by a group of big girls at the gym and he asks me what is wrong with me ? lol