Why is it that we never know where to look when eating a banana?

Ever thought of it ?

Random thoughts, bear with me ^^

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Guy

• It just gives us a good idea where your mind is at when you eat that banana. If you are uncomfortable, we know what you are thinking about ; - )

2|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Peel it fully, then break it in half.

That will make the guys look away, and wince.

Then eat the pieces at your leisure.

2|3
    0|0
  • LOLLLL

I always cut mine up with a big carving knife, it tends to give people unpleasant feelings =D

2|1
    0|0
  • haha whatever could you mean :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I ever found it difficult where to look when eating a banana. But still LOLzzzzzz.

0|0
    0|0
  • Deepthroat it for fun, getting more than half in and take it out and see what the guys do and then break it in your hands

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Don't make eye contact with any men. Instead, look at their crotches.

1|7
    1|0
  • i cut it up into very small pieces and mix it with strawberries,that way it's free of innuendo,except the fact that you're tossing a fruit salad

0|1
    0|0
  • I have the same, the worst is eating one in a public place it's so awkward. I think this happens because everyone knows it looks wrong but just try to be more mature and ignore it :P

2|0
    0|0
  • Haha I just look in a random dark corner and ignore everyones immature laughter :P

0|0
    0|0
  • at the banana? lol totally overthinking this

0|0
    0|0
  • its worst when a guy shoves a banana in your mouth...even when you said you don't want it lol

i usually just turn my back to guys/ eat when they aren't looking/ while looking at the floor/ look innocent and then give them a F*** OFF look when they look at you/eat in the kitchen

this is why I don't eat ice pops! or ice cream bars! people always shove it in deeper! esp boyfriend :(

0|0
    0|0