Why is it that we never know where to look when eating a banana?

Ever thought of it ?

Random thoughts, bear with me ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• It just gives us a good idea where your mind is at when you eat that banana. If you are uncomfortable, we know what you are thinking about ; - )

What Guys Said 5

• Peel it fully, then break it in half.

That will make the guys look away, and wince.

Then eat the pieces at your leisure.

• LOLLLL

I always cut mine up with a big carving knife, it tends to give people unpleasant feelings =D

• haha whatever could you mean :P

• I don't think I ever found it difficult where to look when eating a banana. But still LOLzzzzzz.

• Deepthroat it for fun, getting more than half in and take it out and see what the guys do and then break it in your hands

What Girls Said 6

• Don't make eye contact with any men. Instead, look at their crotches.

• i cut it up into very small pieces and mix it with strawberries,that way it's free of innuendo,except the fact that you're tossing a fruit salad

• I have the same, the worst is eating one in a public place it's so awkward. I think this happens because everyone knows it looks wrong but just try to be more mature and ignore it :P

• Haha I just look in a random dark corner and ignore everyones immature laughter :P

• at the banana? lol totally overthinking this

• its worst when a guy shoves a banana in your mouth...even when you said you don't want it lol

i usually just turn my back to guys/ eat when they aren't looking/ while looking at the floor/ look innocent and then give them a F*** OFF look when they look at you/eat in the kitchen

this is why I don't eat ice pops! or ice cream bars! people always shove it in deeper! esp boyfriend :(