What makes a girl attractive?

Is it more of their bodies (chest, how skinny they are, ect.) or is it their personality and confidence?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Keeping herself in good shape; good smile; and self confidence.

• Lots of things. We all have a type or style we like in a girl but personality is just as important

• Anything really. We are attracted to our friends for one reason or another. They are sexy, are good at math, have a car, funny personality, give great parties, etc.

• It is hard to explain it .It depends on much things .

What Girls Said 2

• A combination of both.

For me to be immediatly attracted to a girl, she needs to be intelligent, easy to converse with, comfortable with who she is, even if she's not confident. She needs to be a healthy weight, or skinny. I love eyes that are...eye catching. I need good grooming habits, decent hair, and a simple style.

She doesn't have to be beautiful, physically. I like a girl who's personality makes her beautiful.

But if I really like, or even love a girl, it doesn't matter how she looks, she'll be beautiful to me.

• Just have a nice personality, confidence, and clean yourself up well