Would a guy be insulted/angry if his girlfriend or crush thought he was "beautiful/pretty?" 10pts?

I remember there was a guy in one of my classes in uni recently who sat in front of me, I always thought he had nice style, and nice hair. I wanted to see what he looked like because I was convinced he was good-looking. LOL So one day I actually sat near him and he was talking to his friend and laughing, and honestly the first thought that came to me was "wow! he's so...pretty!" like his smile was gorgeous and he just had the most perfect facial features. He ended up liking me back surprisingly enough, but was too shy to make a real move aside from stealing glances, etc. Anyway, ever since then I've been wondering how a guy would feel about being seen this way by a girl. I know it's not conventional, but I use these terms to describe guys who to me are like above "cute/hot/handsome," not to feminize them or anything. It's just a way I describe my idea of perfection. ha ha XD

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't mind either way:P

bring on the compliments:L

What Guys Said 1

• No he wouldn't be insulted, he would be flattered

All people like getting confidence especially guys love getting compliments from cute girls

What Girls Said 1

• I have used 'beautiful' to describe a guy before because he was like the whole package of perfection in my eyes. One of my male friends told me it was a bad idea. He said exactly what you mentioned, he felt that adjective feminized a guy. It should be used with a female only. He recommended that I use 'gorgeous' instead. Personally, I know what you mean but I heeded his advice ever since.