Can you tell the difference between me with makeup and me without makeup?

I just went out with my sister. When we were leaving she asked if I was going to put any makeup on, and I told her I already had. She said she couldn't tell.

In my profile, the only two photos I'm not wearing makeup in are the group shot and the one with the headband. In all the others I'm wearing what I consider full makeup.

Do I need to step it up a bit?

Most Helpful Guy

• Aren't you using make up on the headband one? Not even a little eyeliner? Mhmm *looks suspiciously*

• Definitely not. I very rarely use eyeliner, and when I do it's black, so you'd notice it.

• If you think you look cool with it, and nobody can tell the difference between with and without make up: wouldn't that already make you look cool with no makeup whatsoever?.

• It's not so much that I look cool, but that the makeup itself is cool looking. That's why I asked if I should step it up and make it more noticeable.

What Guys Said 8

• No, can't really tell. And that's a good thing. Means you don't need it.

• Cant massively tell the difference, but I'm not a fan with makeup anyway, would you girls like it if I wore a mask?

Wait, don't answer that

• Nope. I can't tell the difference and I don't think you need to step it up a bit...And I Have to tell you, you look really cute wearing glasses. (just in case you didn't already know)

• Thank you. : ) That makes me feel better, since my contacts prescription is up.

• No, I can't tell the difference.

If you really aren't wearing makeup in the headband pic you have very nice skin, and I don't think you should step it up a bit, you look fine without makeup.

• I can't tell the difference, I don't think you need it really tbh, at least you're not one of those girls who puts on as much makeup as a 10 dollar hooker lmao... so all is good :)

• I can tell a little. You don't need makeup though. I don't think you should step it up at all. Keep it subtle.

• I don't think you need any tbh.

• this is the best kind of makeup--when you can't tell you're wearing it

What Girls Said 6

• What you're doing is working for you.

=)

In the headband pic it looks like you had mascara and eyeliner and you just took it off so there's still some left...

• That picture was taken right before a party, so I wouldn't have taken anything off. Also, I don't wear eyeliner or mascara.

• No, that's just eyeshadow. All I ever wear is eyeshadow, blush (sometimes), and lip gloss/lipstick. The only times I've worn eyeliner and mascara is to prom and other really fancy events.

• Cool.

Then you've got really full lash line. =)

• I honestly can't tell. Like some of the guys are saying: you don't really need any.

• Yaaa I can't tell!

• you don't need to change a thing!

Girls who put gobs of makeup on everyday are annoying!

• yeah the close up photo with make up you look better but the group photos I just can't see well...

Keep using make up is good, guys don't know about it... Why would we were it, if it doesn't make us look better, models actress can't live without it so why can't we use it as well?

To make look even better choose a really good mascara it makes a huge difference in anyone...

• Your sister is right. I can't really tell. The good news is you look awesome with minimal make-up!