Guys out there- Makeup or Natural Beauty?

I don't wear any makeup at all, because I think makeup looks totally fake! Would you want your girl to wear makeup? Or do you like all natural beauty?(:

Most Helpful Guy

• Natural beauty wins every time. But fake beauty beats natural average-ness or natural ugliness every time too. Here's the hierarchy:

Natural beauty > Fake beauty > Natural average-ness > Fake average>ness > Any kind of ugly.

Most women are naturally average or worse, so they need makeup if they want to be beautiful - after all, they just can't achieve natural beauty.

• Well, most girls tell me I don't need makeup cause I'm pretty without it. So I listen to them. Is that a bad or good idea?

• Who are you trying to impress, girls or guys? If you want to look pretty to girls, then listen to them. If you want to look pretty to guys, ask them. Girls have very different ideas of what constitutes a good looking girl than guys do.

• The guys, haha(: thanks for our help!

What Guys Said 5

• Most guys prefer makeup. I tend to think girls look better without. A major turn off for me is girls that wear so much make up, you can obviously tell they wouldn't look the same at all without it

• depends on your complextion. If you have nice skin then you probably do not need makeup. But makeup can go a long way. If a girl knows how to wear makeup without looking like a 5 year who got into her moms makeup then I vote makeup. But if you have nice skin and don't want to wear makeup more power to you.

• Girls look really hot without makeup, because a cakey girl will just look like sh*t if she washes the gunk off.

Flavoured lipgloss is the only makeup I care about (but that's just for my heightened experience)

• it depends how ugly you are naturally

• Whatever ends in the hottest result. Usually a little bit of makeup but not a ton gets the best results.

What Girls Said 3

• Well generally I only wear eye liner. I don't wear foundation or concealer because I don't think I need the makeup. Eyeliner just make my eyes pop.

My boyfriend tells me all the time that he doesn't think I need to wear makeup so most of the time I don't :)

• Thanks for he help girl, I'm sure you gorgeous(:

• I can't really give you a fair answer, as I'm not a guy, but there's something I want to know-- why are makeup and natural beauty considered mutually exclusive things? I thought the whole point of makeup was to enhance natural beauty.

• If your using products it isn't your natural beauty. --that's what I think. But if you have a different opinion great, that's your opinion(:

• Make-up

Not everyone has natural "beauty," so I think the best comparison is "make-up or no make-up" That wasn't a jab at you but I'm expressing how I feel make-up is best; not everyone has natural beauty