How do I control my hair fall?

Answers from both girls and boys are appreciated.

Guys I'm only 22 and having intense hair fall. My hair was bushy, rough, very thick and strong at the roots before and now it is the opposite of that. My hair comes off just for slightest pull wen wet and oiled. And this is been happening from almost an year. I have lost 70% of the hair I had and feel like crying wen looked in the mirror. One more sad thing is its not growing long, it hasn't grown more than 2 or 3 inches from 1 year! and the fall is more on the sides and top of my head.

Please help me get my hair back...

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl this is normal 1 in 10 women sufer from this condition. Do you have acné? I have the same problem but I have my hair because I am treated by a famous dermatologist in Bogota Colombia called Giovanni Bojanini. My case is that I have excess male hormone recptors in my skin especially in the same part of your head. Usually the hair fall starts after the age of 21. He prescribes me ketokonazol ( anti-fungal shampoo), 50mg of spironolactone every day, birth control pills ( Yasminique) and I use his private hair growth minoxidil solutions on a dayly basis. Your case and my case is far more usual than what you think but the earlier and faster that you treat your hair, the higher the probability that you may keep it.

• yes I have acne. Do you think that myt be the cause ? or is it becoz of any disease within me wich isn't found out yet lyk the person above has said ?

Im very scared dear I never had hair falling in my life this is the first tym I'm facing it. can it be due to alcohal. I was never alcoholic but started it last year and I take only vodka and also have smoked a couple of times, I'm not a chain smoker though. Its only occasional. Or cud it b becoz I think too much and don't sleep til late nyt?

• Do not worry too much at the moment because you may simply have female baldness which is more common than you think. If that is not the case then it could be PCOS ( symptoms can be read on the internet). And if those 2 are not the case there is a slim chance it could be hypothyroidism. Eighther way I can tell you right now that the cheapest and best way to regain your hair is to travel to Colombia and meet Bojanini.

• No it is not the alcohol or the smoking. Otherwise 90% of humanity would be bald. It is simply a genetic disposition and by the time you were born your genes said this chic will go bald in her twenties. The person that told you that this could be dangerous etc is mostly wrong because female pattern baldness id common. You do need a specialist and someone who is top of the field to help you regain your hair

What Guys Said 2

• Talk to your doctor, you may have a disease that is causing hair loss.

• U think so ?

• Baldness! Man that scares:) well il not let anything of that kind happen with me.

• And if not baldness then what is it that happens with a woman having excess hairfall ? Is then any chance of it coming to an halt later or is it going to lead to something awkward ?

• DEFINITELY see a doctor. This isn't normal.

What Girls Said 2

• When I have a shower my hair falls out as well but not that much. Have you tried buying a shampoo that strengthens hair?

70% is a lot of hair, maybe you should speak with your doctor.

• i have seen not 1 but 2 doctors but both dint help. Looks like I need a specialist. I saw something on the net like applying onion juice and garlic paste to the scalp can help reduce hair fall and grow new hair especially onion.. Is it true ? what do you think shud I try it ?

• yeah I think so. The medicine that I'm takin nw wil be my last try. if even this doesn't work then the next il b doing is going to hair specialist. can't take chance. I'm tired.

• I hope its nothing too serious

• It's better to consult your doctor first. Most doctors would recommend hair loss vitamins.

I would suggest you to use Reloxe because my friend used it when he experienced hair loss and had given him great results.