Is my bikini inappropriate?

So I have this black and white bikini with grey designs and bedazzled symbols on it. The bedazzled symbols are 2 crossed guns on the bum, a BIG cross on the crotch area. A cross on the left breast and one gun on the right breast. is it inappropriate and what does the cross on the crotch mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't think it's a big deal. The designer decided on those images for a reason. You made the choice to purchase it because you liked it. I'm sure it's not that bad, I was looking up some pics of those sinful bikinis. But to some people it may offend. To those I would say that it's just a design and it's not meant to cause harm. Most people probably won't even notice it or even comment. There are so many different images being used like guns and crosses in clothing that people are probably used to seeing it :P

What Guys Said 4

• it could be seen as inappropriate but to each their own

• Meh, crosses can easily be interpreted as X's turned on their side. So the "X" on the crotch means that it's a no-no area :)

• ahahahaha kinky ;)

thanks so much!

• no problem :)

Now go out with your controversial bikini and p*ss people off

• ahaha! x)

• i need to see it first under 18...

• slutty

What Girls Said 6

• No it's not inappropriate.

The cross means whatever the designer intended it to mean.

• Sounds like you have a Sinful bikini.. haha.

I think it depends on how people interpret it..

If you're swimming around children and their parents, the adults probably won't be complementing you on your choice of bikinis.

If you're just with your friends or going to the beach, it's not really inappropriate. Well, unless, like, the bikini is two sizes too small, but that goes for every bikini..

As far as the meaning of the cross on the crotch, it could mean nothing or maybe the designer intended it to mean something.

If it is a Sinful bikini, I'm sure you might be able to find out if it has some particular meaning, since most of their bikinis have a cross there, if your truly worried.. link

• Oh my, its the manhattan pyramid one but in white :x ahahaha

• It's your bikini, what does it mean to you? Why did you buy it if it didn't have some kind of meaning or make some kind of statement? Too late to ask now.

• well I was 13 when I got it and so I didn't think much of it but my friends would come up to me and ask why I would have a cross on my vagina. and I see their parents looking at me weird.. so yeah I just wanted to know. I just thought they was really cute when I got them.

• It kinda sounds inappropriate, if you can, I'd get a new one.

• yeah, it does to me too :/

im trying to get a new one (bbmexcitedface)

• its a bikini to me so I don't see why people would think anothing else, I have worse ones with pictures of the virgin mary, jesus ect and I used to wear the virgin mary one while I was pregnant becasue it was bigger

• huh, this actually made me feel better :D

• could always buy a new one to wear near his family

• yeah I'm trying to find one now lol

• Well to people religious they could get really offended..but whatever floats your boat hun!

• Hm. Sounds kinda inappropriate to me.