In your opinion do I sound bad looking, girls?

I have dark brown hair (some times looks black) I'm kinda pale and very hairy every where (Northern Italian) except back and shoulders (thank God) I'm no buff or anything but I have a 4 pack I'm broad shoulderd and I can bench 120 pounds at max. I have dark brown hazel eyes and my nose is only a little croocked (fight in new york out side of uncle boby's restruant don't ask) and I'm starting to get a pex, I keep my self clean but don't always have the best hair and when its not long its military short (JROTC) and I'm 100% into girls and every one knows it. I've been having trouble finding some one... is it because of my looks?

Ill see what I can do in the line of pics...
I can't get any pic of me online right now but if any one has an email I can send one to Ill be more then happy to and as for the rest of this stuff^ how can I improve how I look

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea show us your junk dude! Hehehehe

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly, I don't know. Nothing you describe sound unattractive, but a picture really is worth a thousand words.

• Average

• pics are the only thing that will give us a clear picture of what you look like.

• Is this your attempt to see if women are shallow and excessively concern with a man's appearance?

• You give me way too much credit :P I'm not that clever but that's a good idea^ only I don't like to be sneeky if I want a strait up honest answer Ill ask you right to your face do not read to much into my questions its not the da vinci code

• A picture is worth a thousand words...

What Guys Said 1