Toe nails fell off after intense hiking trip...weird/unnatractive?

Hey guys, so if you met a girl and happened to glance at her feet...no toe nails at all on the left foot lol. Due to a a 40 mile/2day hike the nails fell off little by little and will grow back haha. My friend says people will be disgusted, but I can't do anything about it :P Sooo, would it bother you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Really though, girls without toenails can't paint ridiculous and tacky bullsh*t on them.

So I see it as a plus.

Also, any girl who goes hard enough on a hike to rip her toenails off is my kind of girl.

What Guys Said 3

• Not really.. Itd make a nice conversation point

• Not at all. I suppose it shows that you like to be outside and have a tough, adventurous side to you. That's attractive ;)

• Haha, I don't think I'd be phased at all by it personally, but just in case, wear socks :P

What Girls Said 3

• Just wear socks until they grow back...man that really sucks.

• WOW. I think your biggest concern at this point is just taking care of yourself & healing after all that! If your feet need air to breathe to heal properly then you'll just have to let it be what it is, reguardless of what people think---if someone stared you can always tell them your story. They will be amazed you made it through it! If however, you can safely wear shoes that cover, I would personally, 'cause I would fee self conscious.

• :) thank you, It is kinda weird to look at lmfao

• it's kind of a shocker