Guys, would you always make eye contact with a girl if you don't like her?

OK, there´s this guy, I see him every day and we always have (short or long) eye contact (several times a day)... Would you keep looking at a girl if you are not interested in her?

And also, why does he sometimes look very quickly & look away when I catch him looking AND other times he keeps staring while we look at each other? any reason for that?

Most Helpful Girl

• This just happened to me! For months and I could never figure out what was going on in the guy's mind. I'm gonna suggest that if you're into him, make your move soon. The guy that stared at me just got a girlfriend and I still haven't talked to him after 4 months of our little stare down lol.

• Sorry to hear that. But does he still look at you like before, even if he has a girlfriend now or did the eye contact stop completely? Maybe he still wants YOU in his heart, even if he has a girlfriend, maybe you seemed too pretty for him or something and he approached a girl that he was not so "afraid" of, or maybe she approached him. I am serious thinking about a good way to approach him now, he drives me crazy with his eyes :-( During pur eye contact I am so happy but sad after that

• Aw yea if you want to approach him, do it! I never brought myself to. He got a girlfriend on the last day of school so I'll hve to wait all summer to see if he still stares at me. YOu might be right about him going for a less intimidating girl because his girlfriend is 2 grades under us! I guess I'll wait and see for fun, but I'll have moved in my then anyway. Actually I never really had a huge crush on him, he's just always been in the back if my mind so I'm OK with it.

What Guys Said 1

• Constant eye contact is almost always a indication of interest.

What Girls Said 2

• OMGGG I also have the same problem!

• Ok, great, I am not the only one with this problem. Do you think those guys wait because they are too shy? or are they afraid? Mine seems a quiet decent guy; I am shy myself so, I just hoped that he would get that I like him because I look back at him.There are a lot of boys that make moves to me, but I am only interested in that one guy and HE only speakes to me with his eyes :-( .Well, maybe I will make a move myself, but never done that before, I hope the guys of you girls DO make their move

• i do think that they wait cause they are shy...mine is also the same way shy and talks through his eyes. It's also sometimes because of them getting scared of rejection. you shuld do what you like. if you want make a move go for it! at least if it's a yes then good for you and if it's not then at least you can move on!

Mine does the same thing...he only talks through his eyes. I get really happy but the just really down.

• I have the same problem :(

• Ok, great, I?m not the only one with this problem. Do you think those guys wait because they are too shy? or are they afraid? Mine seems a quiet decent guy; I am shy myself so, I just hoped that he would get that I like him because I look back at him.There are a lot of boys that make moves to me, but I am only interested in that one guy and HE only speakes to me with his eyes :-( .Well, maybe I will make a move myself, but never done that before, I hope the guys of you girls DO make their move!