Favorite era (style wise)?

This question is just for fun... What time in history do you think girls/guys were most attractively dressed? I'd say the 60s. I love how the guys always looked clean cut and wore suits and how girls had that sort of Bridgette Bardot type makeup and hair. How about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not really an era but I love Lolita and gyaru fashion in japan. I couldn't pull off the Lolita look but I'm trying to become a romantic gyaru. Like a romanba but I'm ganjiro. I find the makeup really attractive and the style is really cute and sexy at the same time. And the hair is touchable but looks really nice too

What Guys Said 1

• Colonial times (1600's) because corsets really turn me on... Plus tricorn hats (the three pointed hats) were pretty badass in my opinion.

What Girls Said 3

• Without question,the 40's through the early 60's,for women. They were so beautiful back then,compared to women today. You never saw a woman out in public without a skirt or dress, high heels,beautiful vintage nylons with seams,garter belt and the old bullet bras,even girdles. They also wore pearls ang loves.Beautiful and classy! I'm a sucker for the vintage fashions, especially hosiery and lingerie!

• I LOVE how guys dressed in the 1800s. I wish men still wore suits on a regular basis.

• i like this area alot. it's more free and liberating