Arms, pecs, abs, legs. Rate em?

I work out every bit of my body but am never too sure which area is the spot girls scope out the most. Just on each one, rate from 1-10 on which is best on a guy. Arms, pecs, abs, and legs

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually just notice what's the most attractive in a guy I'm looking at.

And it's never his muscles...

If I have to say one body part I really like in a guy it would be his hands. -palms, fingers, nails, ---the whole structure of his hands (not arms).

• That's interesting. I can't ever say I've heard a girl say she looks at the hands

• Since I deal with a lot of musicians, and their hands are what do the playing mostly, I focus on that, and I realized (since when I was 14) that a lot of guys have really beautiful, masculine hands. Big, with protruding knuckles... :)

What Girls Said 6

• Abs (especially the V) - 10

Arms - 9

Pecs - 5 (but really they have to be combines with other muscles to look good)

Legs - 3

• I think the toned look is best! Not the whole massive look...Just continue strengthening everything to avoid muscle imbalances! Oh, and add back muscles to the mix too because if you just do the pecs you'll get rounded shoulders...

• i think shoulders/back is the nicest feature on most guys. but anyways:

arms-9

abs-9

pecs-7

legs-2

• Calves, back and shoulders, and not a big butt!

• The toned look..but when it comes to the initial attraction factor it usually is his smile and eyes.

• you're cute

abs are my fav

What Guys Said 0