Looking for a change?

So here's the deal. I'm normally pretty creative with my attire, (modifying my clothes, the way I wear my hair, creating my own accessories, etc.) however I'm in a rut... and on a budget.

So I was maybe hoping to ask what you people at GAG suggest. Maybe give me a little inspiration.

Generally what I aim for is the typical punk look (think safety pins, studs, rips, chains, patches, and buttons). However no mohawk. I did that for a while and got burnt out, not to mention it's to hard to maintain and to common.

All suggestions appreciated.

What Girls Said 1

• i prefer the more natural looking punk style,maybe a bit more grunge,you're already a bit sid vicious looking,so I'd go with that,dye your hair brown/black,but if you want to keep it crazy,shave your sides and die the hawk red and green and use a button as a piercing,that oughta make you stand out

What Guys Said 1

• I noticed that in your pic you have a padlock around your neck, a piece of pasta hangin off your bottom lip, and you're holdin a camera over your head. I'd say you're on the right track! ; - )

• lol I took off the padlock and replaced it with a guitar pick w/A razor blade hanging off a rope.

• Haha! Perfecto! ; - )